Ex-Boyfriend

I arrived at my house.When we about to go inside I got a call It was my ex-boyfriend Here is a pic of him and me

When we about to go inside I got a call It was my ex-boyfriend Here is a pic of him and me

 His name is Ranbir kapoor.This is it asked:Who is calling.I said: Uhh I don't know I will back.He nod but he was confused.I attend the call and

He said: Hey babe.How are you?

I said: I am not your baby ranbir.    

He said: You're my babygirl

I said:Why did you call me ranbir?

He said: I want you honey

I said: That is not gonna happen.

He said:It is baby.I want to meet you.If you don't come.I will come to your home.

I yell: NO NO NO NO NO DON'T COME TO MY HOUSE.

He said: Then come I want to see you today  at 5:00 at the bar near my house.

I said:Okay

He said: Great can't wait

Ughhh what does he want.I went inside .This is it were there he asked me whose is it babe?I lied Ummm It's my friend she said she want to see me. He said Ohh really Are you goin I said Ya I am but what abo- He cut me off I will manage it babe I will tell other I said okay then and kissed his cheek.He blushed and I went upsatirs and thought what he want from me and why he calling I was really scared,He were always violent.

There is only half and hour more.I went tomy closet and wore this.

I went down and saw michael I hugged them all and they all gave a kiss on my cheeks so cute

I went down and saw michael I hugged them all and they all gave a kiss on my cheeks so cute.When I hugged bad I felt something poke my Thigh oh boy whatever. I kisses them back.I went to my car and drove to the bar.

AFTER A WHILE

I arrived at the bar.I went inside scarching for him.Uggh where is that bastard.Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder I turn to see ranbir.He said ohh my babydoll you came look beautiful as usual.I said ranbir please hurry up I need to go.He said babe why you at me.you just came right?Comeon lets get something to drink.and drink.I didn't say anything He said oh alright then You don't wanna say anything I order something for you Comeon lets go sit.I sat with him.He order two bottle of volka WHAT is he crazy two of volka.whatever I like volka tho.I drank five glass of volka Because I like it.I feel somethink of my gosh am I fall here and I don't know what will this rascal do to me I need to be strong BUT THAT SON OF A BITCH FORCED ME TO DRINK THE WHOLE BOTTLE.

He asked  You wanna come to my home babe I said No no I don't want to I wanna go.He asked Okay okay then See you someother babe I still love you.I didn't and I was above to fall but ranbir catched me.I pushed him way and said I don't need your help.He said bu-but your dizzy I will help you.I yell NO .It's caused everyone to look at us.He slowly said Pleasee maddie You're going to fall I said NO I said PLeasee leave me He said Okay then as you wish bye see you soon.

I managed to get inside my car.I feel so dizzy and I don't know whether I can drive.Nooo you can do it girl come on now.I can I can do it and I don't need anyones's help.

After an hour 

OHH I finally arrived and I don't know what should I say to Michael because I am drunk.I am losing my self and I rang the bell.No one came.So I rank the bell three more times and I sat on the floor and fell asleep.