showering

I woke up to see my mikey's beautiful face. when I begin to get up and men in black forced me into the bed. He kissed me for about 10 seconds and asked me where u going babe. I said ohh I was going to take a shower.He said ohh how about we take a  shower together. I said ok come on. I was covered in my blanket and he was naked. We got into the bathroom and he slowly removed my blanket.

He licked his lips while cupping my boobs with his large hand and I was tying my hair .we got in the shower and after some time he took my hair shampoo and began to massage my hair.he got down to my neck and kissed me then he slid down his hands to my boobs massaging them and playing with my nipple to make them harder.

He slid his hand down to my clit and begin to rub it very fast.I moan in the pleasure and he asked you like that don't you?I said ya I oh my go- umm I-I like it.He said umm good to know.He begins to rub my thing fast and I begin to lose my balance.He turned me around  and picked me up.I wrap my leags around his waist and he took his dick and begin to tease me with his tip I said ugh michael stop teasing me and put that dick inside.He chuckled and slid it.

He pumped in me fast and harder he was breathing very hard and well me too.I really started to loose when he rubed me faster He screamed OH GIRL I AM ABOUT TO CUM I sCREAMED BACK OHHH ME TOO MICHAEL.I said MICHAEL!!!!!!!! GO FAST!!!!!!!!.He scremed OH-HA I AM CUMMING SAY MY NAME GIRL.I said MICHAEL OHH.i screamed as we cummed on eacthother.