Second Invincible smut

(I think men in black look like this when he is wearing long hair)

THE NEXT DAY AFTERNOON

Today I have a shoot.I can home and saw all the michaels waiting outside for me.I hugged all the michaels and they gave me a kiss on the cheek and I was really tired tho.I went to my room  and  took a shower and got changed into this and decided to take a sleep.It was getting late tho.

It was getting late tho

 Today I was laying down on my bed in my room.After a while I hear someone come in I turned around and saw men in black closing the door and he had a glass of milkin his hand.I sat on the bed.

He said Here,Drink this

I said ohh thanks men in black.(Because I told him to get me something o drink).

He said you're welcome honey.I noticed that You were very tired.So,I got u this.

I said You're really sweet

I drank it and he both lay down on the bed he hugged from me behind.After a while I felt someone touch me. I didn't move I faked my sleep and ummm I was kinda enjoying his touch His hands were roaming around my body.suddenly he started undressing me jeez he is a perv and he took a moments to undress himself and we were both under the blanket naked.He was gently massaging my boobs .I can't take it.

I began to wakeup slowly and I turned my head to his direction.Suddenly he kissed me I kiss him back.I can see that he wasn't expecting that.He got under the blanket and started to suck on my clit.I moan in the please i am getting  a little nervous because he is biting and pulling on it but it feels good.After a while he started you push himself inside me and asked ready I hummed and he started pumping inside me.He was sweatying and pantying same for me too but  I was panty hard.I felt a warm inside me and guess he came inside me.we took some time to came down and snuggled close to eachother and we fall asleep