Bad is really bad

I went downstairs and saw bad sitting in the living room. Bad saw me and came to me and said Umm you're angry on me I know I can see that in your face but. I said but what???He stattered ah I-I am so sorry.I said you should be sorry to dangerous.He said noo I cant say sorry to that dickhead.I said bad WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE.He said okay okay but I am not saying sorry to him.I said I hate you.He said noo maddie please.

Bad's pov

That dangerous is stealing her from me.I gonna kick the living shit out of his crotch.I wonder where is he.I went upstairs and saw dangerous in his room sleeping.I went over he saw me shit and he said pleasee don't hurt me pleasee it still pleasee MADDIE.He called maddie and I covered his mouth and said noo I am not hear here to hurt you I am so sorry about everything pleasee forgive me dangerous.He asked what umm bad noo no I I forgive it's okay.I said can I see your dick I am so concerned pleasee.

He said umm really okay .He took his boxers because he can't wear his tight jeans now.I took his dick in my hand and he flinched I said I know it's hurting right I should have kicking your one more time so you won't put your boxers.I said this and squeezed his dick.Dangerous eyes wide and tries to take his dick from my hand and I again gave him a hard squeeze.

He began to cry and said bad pleasee leave me It hurts.I locked his hand to the bed with my belt so he can't run away  and I said to him a single world from your mouth I will cut your dick of YOU GOT IT.He begin to cry hard from the pain I am giving him.I massaged his dick and took my belt and tied it tight aroung his dick.I slaped his tip which made him scream louder HA I love seeing him In pain.