Chapter 15

Months seem to be like seconds, as it pass by really quick. The third year of my BEED journey had come to an end, as well as the grueling five years of France's Accountancy trek.

Months of being in a relationship with him somehow did us great favors. We are able to handle relationship realistically, like how it was supposed to be handled. We became each other's inspiration to strive in each other's endeavors, and we didn't let ourselves be the hindrance of our escapades towards our dream.

I couldn't be any prouder when he graduated in Ateneo with Latin honors in spite of all the hardships he's been through. I witnessed how he doubted himself countless time, but I always remind him of his capabilities. I never doubt him, not even once. I always knew he would make it.

I also managed to retain my honor. I was doing good both in acads and org stuffs. Everything is going well.

I could tell that France and I really grew so much from where we started. I could tell that we became each other' source of motivation, much to show how both of us geatly affects each other in a positive way. Instead of being a distraction, we made each other an inspiration to excell in the things we do.

Over the past few months, I was able to know the other sides of France. I've learned so much about him. His peronalities, tendencies, wants and don'ts, and the things he does for me. Everything is going smooth and easy; of course there some misunderstandings and minor fights, but we always make sure that the day won't pass without resolving the issue. We don't let a single day pass without us talking, we see to it as an opportunity to know each other even better. 

On top of that, France and I still make sure that we prioritize our studies first over anything. France has been busy preparing for the CPALE that's why I make sure to motivate him more to study. Even though he won't say it, I know the pressure he carries is immense. A lot of eyes were looking on him, expecting him to ace the exam being the son of a well-known business tycoon; and to deal with that pressure is no joke. 

He offered me to live in his condo, or to buy a new unit for us so we could live together, but I declined his offer. Living with him is a great idea, but it's just so out of place at the moment, because we knew that our presence could affect our priorities. So in the end, we settled for a regular meet up every time we have some spare time. Besides, I'm also anticipating a Latin honor on my own rights, so we really need to focus especially now that my 4th year is underway.

Five months of being in love with him is not just a walk in the park. Life shown me the struggles both of us have to face. There are some moments that we'll just feel so tired and restless, sometimes we'll just question ourselves; 'is it still worth it?', and those moments actually brought us in the realm of doubt and uncertainty. But at the end of the day, we still find ourselves in each other's arm, taking the rest together, because we knew that the rest we needed is only found at home, and we are each other's home. In the times of uncertainty, understanding and knowing what both of you are fighting for always play a crucial role. You should get a hold in each other's love, and always be reminded that love is always understanding.

To Luv:
Hi bb, we're on our way na. If it is possible, wait for me until we arrived before you go inside the testing rooms okay? Luv U bb!

Papunta kami ngayon sa UST, dahil doon ang venue ng CPALE ngayong taon. Isinama ko si Arni papunta doon, para siya na ang mag-uwi ng sasakyan pagkatapos. May usapan din kasi kami ni France after ng schedule niya ngayong araw.

Our supposed plan was to stay in a hotel around España the day before his exam, so France could take enough rest. Unfortunately, our schedule clashed and I wasn't able to join him yesterday. So in the end, hahabol lang ako sa kaniya ngayon.