✶ Chapter Nineteen ✶

Third POV

"I will not bore you with a long ceremony so I will try to keep it short." Aslan chuckles and smiles.

"When I brought you two to Narnia, I knew of the love you had for each other. I also knew that you two were too scared to tell one another." Aslan laughs and I hear Susan and Lucy join in. I smile at Peter knowing it was true. "Love does not come anywhere close to what you two have. You two were meant for one another. Just as the Sun will never loose the Moon, you two will never loose the other. As a wedding gift, I give a both a binding mark. No matter the distance between you both, you two will always return to the other." Aslan states.

I small light appears on both mine and Peter's right wrist. We look down to see a newly formed mark. My mark is a Moon while Peter's is a Sun, just like Aslan's expression. 

"Your love will always prove stronger than any darkness or situation." Aslan finishes with a smile. "Now enough from me. You two have prepared vows for the other. Peter will you start?" Aslan nods to Peter.

Peter's eyes meet Annie's and his hands hold Annie's a little tighter. "Ever since I met you, I've loved you. My siblings teased me for it and I also lied to them saying that I didn't. When we came here, you were the last person I thought I would see... but I'm so glad it was you. With you, I am the person I am supposed to be and the best I can be. I'm complete when I'm with you. You're the other half of me that I cannot live without. I love you Annie, with everything I have." He says, his voice breaking here and there, fighting off tears.

"Annie, you may now state your vows to Peter." Aslan nods to Annie.

"Peter, oh where do I start? I've loved you as long as I can remember. You filled my thoughts 24/7 and I everything I did was for you. I got dressed in the morning asking myself if I thought you would think that this was cute on me." Peter shares a quick laugh with her. "I would always look forward to you picking me and your sisters up from school. Even if I was having a bad day, you knew how to make it better. You knew how to calm me down and how to comfort me. I love your hugs and kisses on the forehead and the closeness. I love everything about you. And standing here now, I realize that I am the luckiest girl alive. I am the best version of myself when I'm with you and I cannot wait for what the future hold for us." Annie finishes, happy that she didn't cry or ruin her make-up. 

Peter rubs his thumbs on her hands with a smile on his face, a small 'thank you' and 'me too' from him. 

"The rings please, Mr. Beaver." Aslan asks, looking to him. Peter and Annie take the rings off the little pillow. 

"The ring symbolizes the never ending love that these two share. There are no corner or gaps. Now I cannot promise that there will not be hardships but I can tell you what I have said before. Your love will prove stronger than any darkness or situation."

"Is there anyone who has a reason for these two not to be wed?" Aslan asks. The crowd stays silent. "Good, thought not." Aslan laughs and everyone joins in with chuckling. Aslan looks at Peter and smiles. 

"Do you, Peter, promise to take care of Annie, in all situations, hold her, listen to her, and love her, till death do you part? Aslan asks Peter.

"I do." Peter smiles at Annie with so much love.

"And do you, Annie, promise to take care of Peter, in all situations, hold him, listen to him, and love him, till death do you part? Aslan asks her. 

"With all my heart." Annie responds with the biggest smile she could make.

"Then by the power invested in me by...well...me." Aslan says, the Narnians chuckle and smile. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your High Queen." Aslan states, nodding to Peter with a huge grin.

Peter puts one arm around Annie's back and pulls her into a kiss. Annie smiles and kisses him with so much love. 

The the hear the Narnian's cheer and scream for them. Annie pulls back and looks Peter in the eye. "You're My Knight in Shining Armor." She says. "You mean Husband in Shining Armor?" Peter jokes. 

"Attention all Narnia! I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Peter Pevensie!" Aslan roars and everyone cheers once again. The trees celebrate and the winds blows my dress and the Dryad petals on the ground fly up and away. 

Annie's POV

Peter takes my hand and we lead everyone to the reception. After many congratulations, an announcer announces that it's time for me and Peter's first dance as husband and wife. 

I meet him on the dance floor and we start dancing, our eyes not leaving each others. 

"I am so glad I finally get to call you my wife." Peter tells me. "And I am so glad I get to finally call you my husband." I pull him into a kiss as the song ends and as I pull away Peter looks behind me and smiles. My eyebrows furrow in confusions and I feel a tap on my shoulder. 

I turn to see Oreius holding out his hand. "Care to dance Annabelle?" He asks. I smile and take his hand knowing that he wants a father-daughter dance. I dance with him talking with him about random things when the song ends and Peter comes onto the ballroom floor with Susan, Ed approaches me and we join hands, heading to the floor too. We dance as a new family and the night is filled with magic. After hours filled with food, dancing, talking, and the occasional kiss, Aslan speaks up over the crowd. 

"As much as we love these two, this High King and High Queen must run off on their honeymoon and begin their journey as Husband and Wife." Aslan nods to me and Peter and we exit the room waving to people as we leave. We climb into a carriage and head off to a secluded location that Aslan had made for us. The entrance was closed by two trees intertwining.

However, when we exited the carriage and approached them, the trees moved and opened a small archway for me and Peter. Peter went in first only to stop midway. He turned around and looked me in the eyes. 

"Are you ready for this Mrs. Pevensie?" He asks. I blush and nod. He picks me up bridal style and we go under the archway, leading to a cute house and meadow with a lake. The trees close behind us and Peter continues to carry me to the house. 

"I love you Annabelle Pevensie." Pete tells me. 

"And I love you Peter Pevensie." I kiss him and I let the night take its way. 

Let's just say we did things that newly married couples do on their honeymoon...