Two people, one love

I do not own transformers or anyone related to it. Just my OC.

/////////////////////////

The taxi pulled up to my brothers house. I sighed heavily but my eyes widened at the sight of the meanest looking truck I have ever seen.

"Will you need help, ma'am?" I nodded. "Yes, thank you." I said as we parked sideways to the house. It was just like I remember. The old farm house.

I opened the door as Will ran out. "Chloe!" He yelled as he came up to the door. I tried to get up, but found it very difficult.

"Here." Will said, placing his hand under my good arm and gently helped me out of the car. I stood one my good leg and leaned against the car.

"Hey, Ron! Help with the luggage?" Will yelled back to the house. I heard a grunt and a brute of a man came out. He was well built and definitely military. He wore all black. His hair was all black with silver on the sides. He had facial hair that trailed around his jaw and a soul patch on his chin. He had brilliant blue eyes that practically glowed. An aura that said, 'don't mess with me' type feel.

"I'm sorry, Lou." My nickname from my childhood. Only family calls me that. I liked it and Will knew that.

I grabbed my crutches and leaned on them. I got my footing and began making my way to the house. I could feel his worried eyes on me as I walked to the door.

"Hey Chloe!" I walked in and saw Sarah Lennox holding Anna. I gave her a pained smile. I looked at Anna and I felt an emptiness. I looked away and went to the back porch. I set my crutches down and fell into the porch swing.

I pulled out my only pictures of my baby and stared at them. I sniffed and saw a drop of water fall into it.

I heard them bringing my stuff to my old bedroom upstairs. It was all the way at the end, away from Anna's and the mater bedroom. It overlooked the backyard.

I sat back as I heard the screen slide open. I didn't bother to look up. It was a new person.

"Ms. Lennox?" I looked up and saw an older gentleman. He had dark brown hair with grey streaks on the sides of his head like Ron. He had perfect features and blue eyes, just like Ron. He wore a white coat with a green shirt and brown pants.

"I'm Dr. Ratchet. Colonel Lennox asked me to examine you. Do I have your permission?" I looked back at the house. Will was always thoughtful. I nodded.

He reached out to touch me and I flinched away. He studied me. "I need to look under the bandages." I shakily held out my arm. He gently took it.

He brought a bag into view. "I may need you to go into a separate room to look at the rest. Is that-its alright, Ms. Lennox. I am a doctor." I started panicking. "I can have Mrs. Lennox there if you'd like?" I nodded.

He helped me up and I cradled the pictures close to my chest. I replaced them into my pocket and crutched into the house.

"Sarah, may I borrow you?" She nodded and gave Anna to Will. She followed behind us as we went into one of the rooms.

"Please, take off your top." He said, turning away. Sarah helped me get my sweater and shirts off. I heard her gasp softly.

Dr. Ratchet turned and be came over. He reached out and I turned my eyes away as he touched my lower chest. I flinched.

He scanned me and hummed. "You may dress." He said after he changed the bandages. Sarah helped me put the shirts and sweaters back on.

"Ms. Lennox, can I ask a couple questions?" I looked at him. "Were you abused before the crash?" I tightened my grip on the crutches. "Next question." I said softly. He studied me and sighed. "How are you fairing?" I looked down and grunted. "Fine." I started walking out. "Ms. Lennox." I looked back.

"Chloe. Call me Chloe, please." He nodded. "Chloe, I am sorry about your loss. Both of them." Sarah blinked. I looked away and crutched out of the room.

I went past Will and his friend. I went to the stairs and eyed them. My greatest enemy. Stairs. Got that from Kungfu Panda. (A/n: I don't own Kungfu Panda.)

I threw my crutches up the stairs and gripped the railings. "Here, let me help." Will came over and I pressed myself against the wall. He froze.

"Lou?" I looked away. "He...he actually...." I moved away from Will and started moving up the stairs, slowly. I heard him growl and slam his fists on the table. I flinched and tripped on the stairs.

"I'm fine. Just...let me get up myself." I grumbled as Will scrambled to help me. I grabbed the railing and pulled myself up.

"Chloe, let me help." I looked at Will. "Kyle said the same thing." I said, walking to the level floor, went into my room and shut the door. I sat in the rocking chair and started crying, holding my ultra sound pictures