e i g h t

p a s t

ᴛᴡᴏ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴀɢᴏ 

ᴅᴀᴇᴡᴏɴ ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ʜᴏꜱᴘɪᴛᴀʟ (ʀᴏᴏᴍ 128) 

10:31 ᴀᴍ

2 weeks before Bam met (y/n). . .

A tall blonde man in a formal suit carefully slid the door open. His orange irises trailed unto a young boy on the bed, sleeping soundly. His head is covered with few bandages and his long brown hair is sprawled. The rise and fall of his chest is a good sign for Jahad Han, because he desperately wants the boy alive.

He almost  made a mistake when he burned down the Grace's home. The plan was to obtain Jue Viole Grace alive and to burn down their house. Successfully, everything turned into ashes including V and Arlen Grace; they almost failed to save the boy when a wood ablaze on fire fell on his head. Quickly, Jahad's agents were able to save Viole; however the young boy already gotten some serious injuries which explains his presence in a hospital ward.

But no one will know. No one but him and his security agents (which he'll shut them down later) will know that he killed Jue Viole Grace's parents or even the whole Light family. He had mercilessly shot his researcher, Mr. Light, on the head to ensure his death some years ago. Jahad also ended up poisoning Mrs. Light with cyanide. Their twins, Michelle and (y/n) Light, were also shot by his agents leaving no trails of the light family. Jahad wants the bio-weapon to himself. Only him.

His thoughts of the past came into a stop when Viole's fluttered open. The boy showed confusion as he observed the room until his gaze landed on the stranger in a formal attire that was looking intently on him. Viole couldn't remember what happened yesterday, last week or even last year. And the man in this room might answer his question.

The young boy slowly raised his upper body until he was comfortable enough to sit.

"Sir? Will you please tell me why am I here?"

He maybe didn't remembered anything but the young boy was sure that he has a home somewhere and he have parents waiting for him.

Jahad slowly walked to his side as his lips curved into a thin smile. Then, he stoop down to the boy's eye level and said, " Let's go home later when you're in good condition."

"Why can't I remember anything? I don't know. . .I don't even know what my name is. . ." His voice cracked, grabbing a handful of sheets. Jahad only watched him as another memory from his past came.

"Mr. Light, let's cut the greetings shall we?"

". . ."

"I was hoping this time you'll tell me where you hid the bio-weapon."

"You'll never get a word from me."

Jahad then lifted the man's chin, his hands already tied behind his back.

"Really? But my agents and rankers  had your childrens already --- Michelle and (y/n) Light, right? I can cut their heads off if you will not speak further."

The man's breath hitched but he still stayed silent even after threatened.

"Well, I found something in your wife's office." 

Jahad pulled out something from his case.

"This is her log book. It says here that she got an aid from a child named Jue Viole  Grace. Do you know anything about that?"

". . ."

"You know, this is so interesting that a child prodigy  contributed to create the bio-weapon."

Jahad flipped through the pages.

"You know what that means?"

They stared at each other's gazes as Jahad pulled out a terrible 6-inch handgun.

"I will get the information from the child, myself."

". . ."

"And I won't need you anymore."

Then there was a shot, a thud and blood.

"Clean this mess. Make sure nothing remains."

The boy was still looking on him with a worried expression. He was still waiting for the man's reply.

Jahad pulled out a photo from his wallet and showed it to him.

"Do you remember working with this woman?"

"No. . ."

"This is Mrs. Light. Does the name ring a bell?"

"No. I don't know her."

He repeatedly shook his small head. Jahad didn't wavered and asked the young boy once again.

"Then how about the bio-weapon? Do you remember anything about a bio-weapon?'

Jahad received a 'no' again. But he doesn't want to give up.

"Mr. Han. The patient received a minor injury on his brain resulted into a neurological amnesia. We suggest that he should engage in daily activities in order to regain them. It will take a while but it's better. Forcing him to remember will just make it harder for him to regain his memories."

"Well, if you'll remember anything, the first person you will tell must be me."

The child tilted his head in confusion. "Why?"

"Becausw from now on, I'm your father. You'll now call me Dad."

"Okay?"

Jahad will tame Viole and he doesn't care how long he will get the information out of him, as long as no one will know.

"And you're name now is Jihyun Han."

The man stood up, flashing a little smile.

"I am certain that isn't my previous name. What about my real parets? Where are they?"

Jahad reached out, squeezing his shoulder gently. "Forget about them. If you weren't abandoned by your parents, you mustn't be here."

A crestfallen look washed on Jihyun's face while Jahad smiled in satisfaction and continued.

"Your parents must be here already if they truly cared for you."

The new Han member nodded sadly. "I see."

Jahad let out a victory smile. Everything went according to his plan and Jue Viole Grace is his only hopeto recover the bio-weapon.

a/n: i think this is the smallest chapter length i wrote and i apologize for that. i just finished streaming some minutes ago and yeah, my eyes are already tired ;;