❀Ch.1❀

(before new people read this, I have made a remake of "Unprofessional" and it is on my profile to read. You can go read that instead of this or read both, up to you)

(Y/n)'s POV

Everything was black...My ears were ringing and my head hurt like hell! Damn it Bakugou! Why do you have to be such an ass?

"Hey...Hey? Hey!" I shot my eyes open to the sound of that familiar voice. The man that was crouched down in front of me was none other than my sensei, Aizawa.

I felt my heart rate pick up when I looked him in the eyes. "Are you okay, (L/n)?" He asked in a concerned tone of voice. I looked around my surroundings and saw my class mates gazing on at me from a distance muttering and sounding concerned.

"(L/n)?" Aizawa snapped me back to reality. "Yeah! I think I'm okay...I feel a little shaken up but otherwise I'm fine." I answered truthfully.
"What happened back there?" He asked right after.

"Well, me and Bakugou were arguing like usual and then all of a sudden he used his quirk and I went flying." I shrugged. "It was an accident!" Bakugou shouted from where he stood, his arms crossed and slightly facing away from us.

"Even if it is, you have to be careful and try to refrain from arguing with (L/n) so much." Aizawa said and turned his head back to me. "Did it seem like an accident to you?" Aizawa asked in a lower voice.

I thought for a second. "Yeah, I know Bakugou wouldn't actually hurt me on purpose. We're friends in a way...." Aizawa nodded, stood up and held out a hand for me. I smiled and blushed slightly before taking it.

He helped me up and I dusted myself off. "Thanks." I said and Aizawa nodded once more. "Aright class get back to training."

Ochaco and Tsu ran over to me. "(Y/n)-chan! Are you alright?!" Ochaco asked worriedly. I chuckled. "Yeah, nothing I can't take." "Sorry we didn't come see you when it happened, it looked like Aizawa sensei had it under control, Ribbit." Tsu confessed.

"That's okay, I get it. And before you start asking a shit ton of questions lemme answer them. Yes, it was actually an accident. Yes, me and Bakugou were arguing again. No, it wasn't anything important and no, Bakugou wouldn't actually hurt me on purpose. Does that answer them all?"

Ochaco and Tsu looked at each other then back to me and nodded. "Good. Now how's training going?" I asked. "Good! Same like always but I know it helps!" Ochaco said. "Yeah, it's tiring but it's something we must do to become pro hero's, Ribbit."

I nodded. Me, Ochaco, and Tsu decided to train  together until we were dismissed for the day. I changed and got my stuff together and went back to Ochaco's house to do homework until later on.

This went on until 10:05pm. I decided it was pretty late and left to go home. I was walking to the train station when I passed this alley I usually go by. But this time when going by I heard talking and struggling.

I got curious and suspicious so I cautiously made my way down the alleyway to the end. "Look at him struggle!" Said one voice. "Wow, how pathetic! I can't believe we got him." Said another voice.

Who's he? This doesn't sound good. "This is the end for you, eraserhead!" Wait...eraserhead?...AIZAWA! Sensei is in trouble!
I peered around the corner to see a giant dude with a plaque/ bird mask stepping on Aizawa's head.

He was face down into the ground with another plaque doctor looking guy holding his arms behind his back. This doesn't look good for sensei! Shit I have to do something!

The big dude started applying pressure to aizawa's head making him squirm while the other plaque doctor dude laughed.

I have to make a plan! Okay so I'll throw an energy ball at the big dude and hopefully that'll knock him off, or at least stumble him off. Then the other guy should let go of Aizawa so I can quickly grab him and go! I hope this'll work!

I formed an energy ball In my hand and threw it at the big dude which made him stumble off of Aizawa. The other guy didn't let go so I ran at him. I then realized as I got more into the alleyway there were more people sharing those plaque masks.

My heart nearly stopped but I pushed on. The guy holding Aizawa let go and stood up in time for me to roundhouse kick him away. The big guy regained himself and jumped at me.

I gasped and immediately put up an energy field around me and Aizawa. The big guy slammed Into the energy field and slid off. Aizawa slowly lifted himself up and assessed the situation. "(L/n)? What are you doing here? How did you find me?" He groaned.

"I heard fighting so I decided to check it out! And when I found out it was you in trouble, I had to help." I glanced at Aizawa who was looking up at me weakly.

All the other plaque doctor looking guys started banging on my energy field but none of them could break it. It's night time but I stored enough of the suns rays to keep up a strong defence.

"(L/n)?, you shouldn't have came to help! How are we going to get out of here?" Aizawa questioned. He managed to sit up.

"This is how." I said and dispersed the energy field and made all the plaque doctor guys go flying back. "Come on!" I helped Aizawa stand and quickly got him to get on my back piggyback style. The guys started getting up and regaining themselves.

I threw an energy ball on the ground under me and dispersed it. Me and Aizawa were launched Upwards and reached the top of the near by building.

I sprinted on the roof tops the best I could because Aizawa was heavy. "(L/n), why did you come save me? You could've been killed." Aizawa said weakly behind me.

" I came to save you because I couldn't let YOU get killed....you're too important to me anyway..." Aizawa was silent. He was pretty tense before but I felt him rest his body against mine.

I've been running for a bit and no one was following us. "Hey, sensei I think we lost them...sensei?" No response.

He felt pretty limp on my back. At that point I started feeling worried. I stopped in the middle of a building and gently set Aizawa down.

Blood covered his face and his left arm seemed to be broken. He has a pretty bad head injury. It didn't look like he was breathing which scared me...was he...dead? No! He can't be! I leaned over to him and pressed my ear against his chest.

A slow heart beat could be heard. Thank god! He is alive. But he's really hurt. I pulled away and gazed at his unconscious face and blushed. I leaned down to his face and kissed his cheek that didn't have blood on it. I hope he's okay.

I gotta take him to the hospital fast. I picked Aizawa up and managed to get him on my back again. I ran from roof top to roof top steadily getting to the hospital.

Once I was there I carefully got down from the rooftops and went in. I told the nurses I found him like that while I was going home and left him with them. It was 10:27pm now. I gotta get home!

(A/N owo fist chapter down. How was that? The quirk in this is actually my oc's quirk just letting y'all know. Anyway the next chapter will be quite interesting so get ready!)