❀Ch.24❀

Aizawa's POV

After our little dance, we got ready for bed and I cleaned up. Surprisingly kitten helped too. She said it's only right. I knew I couldn't fight her on this.

With our combined skills and efforts, the dishes were done. By then it was 8:39pm. Me and (y/n) decided to watch a movie until it was late. We watched a hero movie of course. (Y/n) ended up crying a few times. Man this movie was pretty emotional though.

Near the end she passed out in my embrace. God she looked cute in her oversized shirt and shorts. I turned off the movie and tv and carried her to my bed room and carefully laid her down on the bed.

She groaned and opened her eyes. "Hi Sho." She smiled sleepily. "Hey kitty cat." I leaned down to her and pecked her lips. She cupped my face, I gazed down at her and at the marks on her neck. "I'm still curious who did that to you." I said.

"Hm?" "Your neck." (Y/n) looked off somewhere and frowned slightly. "What's wrong?" I asked.
"N-nothing! I just...I do actually remember who did this to me I just don't want to say..."

"Please tell me. Was it your dad? Katashi? Someone else?" I guessed. She shook her head. "It was...
y-you." She said just above a whisper, looking nervously at her arm.

Me? I did that to her? I choked her? Did I also hurt her arm? "I did that? Oh god. I'm so sorry! I don't remember doing that." I cupped her face and inspected her neck more.

"It's fine! You were under my dads control. There was nothing you could do. Please don't feel bad. I've been through worse." She tried reassuring me, but that doesn't lessen the guilty feeling in the pit of my stomach.

It made me feel sick. I hurt my own student and loved one. "I still feel bad. No matter what you say I'll still feel bad. I never wanted to hurt you..." I said.
(Y/n) sighed and pulled me down into a deep kiss.

I closed my eyes and melted by her touch. She pulled away and smiled at me. "Don't worry about it okay? I say it's fine, so it's fine, alright? It doesn't effect me that much. So please, forget it?"

I sighed. "I'll try to..." I gazed into her eyes. She smiled softly and kissed my nose. I smiled from her cute gesture. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into her. I got on top of her and laid my head on her chest and wrapped my arms around her waist. Damn, her breasts serve as good pillows as perverted as that sounds.

She began stroking my hair and rested her other hand on my back. This is so soothing. I felt my eyes getting heavy and eventually I fell asleep.

(Y/n)'s POV

I heard soft snoring coming from the man laying on me. Did I really put him to sleep? That's so cute! I should go to sleep too. I continued stroking his hair and soon, I felt my eye lids getting heavier and my consciousness faded away.

I opened my eyes to a dimly lit room. Aizawa's room. I was the little spoon and he was the big. What time is it? Early morning I'm guessing. I adjusted my self to be more against his warm body.
I felt his arm tighten around my waist like an anaconda. Then I noticed something...on my ass...poking me.

Did Aizawa have a hard on?....fuck this is hot. I bit my lip and rubbed my ass against him and moaned quietly and softly. I heard a small moan erupt from him. I got a devilish idea...I'll tease him until he wakes up and hopefully does something about this.

I continued to rub against his bulge and moan quietly. Suddenly I heard a low growl come from him. He adjusted himself by my ear and said in a low warning tone, "don't tease me kitty cat, unless you want to play~".

I gasped slightly. Did he just wake up? And could this be my dream coming true? I've always wanted to fuck Aizawa sensei. I teased my ass against him and moaned more prominently. "I wanna play~" I turned around and rolled Aizawa onto his back and sat on his pelvis.

The dimly light room allowed me to see that he was smirking at me. "Are you sure you want to play? A word of warning...I get rough." Aizawa warned. I giggled "just how I like it~" I purred out and began grinding against his boner. He moved his hands to my hips and held on.

His hard dick felt so good...I slowed down my movements and went harder. Aizawa let out a stifled moan which was fuel for me to keep going. "Shota, you're so hard~". "It's because I was thinking about you." He groaned. I felt my face heat up. He was thinking of me? Holy shit.

"Ya know...you're the reason why I'm wet most of the time...in class i would think of you in a dirty situation with me...and then boom. Wet." I took in a breath. "Mmh that's naughty of you. To think of your teacher like that. I think I should punish you, kitten~".

My eyes widened and I looked at him. He gently rolled me over onto the bed and got on top of me. I gasped slightly. "We shouldn't be doing this, but considering that we're basically dating that anything is possible now. " Aizawa said. "I agree. This is pretty illegal but it's not if we don't tell anyone." I said.

Aizawa nodded. "Exactly." "...I've wanted this for a long time...please Aizawa sensei, punish me~" I moaned. He smirked and leaned down brushing his lips past mine. He hovered close by my lips with his. He just wasn't going in! I pushed forward and kissed him greedily.

Aizawa pulled away chuckled. "Bad kitty. You really need punishment now." I felt his hand slide down my pants and find my clit. He started messaging the little bud. I gasped lightly that ended in a moan. He then leaned toward my neck and bit at it. He sucked on it and left hickeys all over my neck and collar bone while playing with my clit.

I swear I felt close to cumming. As if Aizawa heard my thoughts he stopped all his actions all at once and lifted himself away from me. I whined in sexual frustration. "Dooon't stooop! Pleaseee~"

Aizawa chuckled and sat on my pelvis and grabbed my wrists and slammed them onto the bed. "No kitten, you need to be punished". He positioned himself between my legs and kissed my lips. He leaned away and let go of my hands.

Aizawa moved his hands to the band of his pants and pulled it down to revel a big hard dick. That moment I felt my woman hood ache for him. God I needed him. I reached for my shorts and pulled them off along with my panties  and spread my legs.

"Please daddy, rail me." I said partly moaning. Aizawa smirked and grabbed my legs and positioned his member at my entrance. Right as he was about to put it in I fluttered my eyes open and stared at the ceiling, trying to comprehend what I just dreamed. I sighed when I realized it didn't actually happen.

I looked down to see a black cat sitting on my chest purring away. "Hi Luna." I smiled and scratched her head. What's that smell? It smells really good...I then realized Shouta wasn't in bed with me.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 10:25am. Is this man actually cooking breakfast? I sat up and cradled Luna like a baby and made my way to the kitchen. And to my surprise Aizawa was actually cooking breakfast. I set Luna down and walked up behind Aizawa, wrapping my arms around his waist. "What's cooking good looking?" I asked in the most cheesy manner.

"Ah, good morning kitty cat. What's cooking is, bacon, eggs and hash browns. Pretty simple I'd say." Aizawa explained. "That sounds and smells good! Can't wait to eat. Is there anything I can help you with?" I offered.

"No, just go sit down and wait." I nodded and did just that. A few minutes later he came over to the kitchen table with two plates of food. "Thank you so much, Sho!" He nodded and sat down. "Of course, it's the least I could do."

After the breakfast I helped him with the dishes. After dishes we sat on the couch and watched Netflix shows. "How'd you sleep?" Aizawa asked me. "I slept pretty good, what about you?" I leaned my head on his shoulder.  "I slept great because you were with me."

"Aww." I looked at Aizawa and kissed his cheek. We watched a few episodes of money heist and got really Into it. It was in Spanish but there were subtitles.

(Author's note
I'm too lazy to continue this chapter so here have this. Sorry I haven't had any inspiration to finish sooner but boom)