❀Ch.15❀

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up and I could see! But I don't think I like what I was seeing. I was in a dimly light room. A light hung over me allowing me to see that I was chained up to the wall. My arms were restrained behind my back and my hands were in something....a metal case? Probably to prevent me from using my quirk.

My legs had separate chains. Fucking great! Just as I was planning a way to escape in my head, the door opened in the room. I snapped my head up and waited for the person to reveal themselves.

The only light source was the one above me and the rest of the room was dark as shit. I held my breath, hoping it wasn't Katashi. "Hey, (y/n)." He said.

The man stepped into the light and I almost choked on air just seeing who it was. "Dad?! I thought you went to China for a business trip- what are you even doing here?!" I asked.

He chuckled. "Well, this is my business trip. This is the place I work at." What...."but I thought you worked with that one company though?"

He shook his head. "That's my cover up job. This is my true job. I rob places and sell drugs. That's why I bring home so much money."

This can't be real. "I'm literally KIDNAPPED right now! Do you work with Katashi's group?!" My dad sighed. " 'Katashi's group'? No no kiddo, My group. I run the main oppressions. Katashi just takes over when I'm not on my 'business trips'. But it has come to my attention that he had made a big mistake. I've punished him for it though."

My dad....is literally THE boss of the group that kidnapped me. "Let me guess...the big mistake was him kidnapping me...right? HE ALMOST FUCKING KILLED ME! DOESN'T HE KNOW I'M YOUR DAUGHTER?!" I yelled.

My dad sighed heavily. "I told him but he must've forgotten. Look I'm really sorry he did that. I was furious when I found out. But, this time i got them to kidnap you so I can talk to you. Explain to you what's happening. That yes, I'm a villain. I make money committing crimes. And yes I'm the boss of my very own villain group." He explained.

I started to zone out due to the bullshit I was hearing. I can't believe this! Does my mom even know?! "Dad...that's...that's not how the (L/n)'s work! We don't commit crimes! We're hero's all the way!"

"(Y/n), I'm not a (L/n)! I'm a yukawa! And yukawa's are villains. My dad was one and his dad before that. I was just raised to be one. So I'm sorry that I'm no hero. But at least I'm getting good money for us." He crossed his arms.

I gritted my teeth angrily. "Yeah, I remember when I was younger you would always tried to make me steal things and break the law. But I knew better. You were always such an ass to me too. Do you think mom would want to find out her husband is a villain boss? And that we're using stolen crime money?!" I argued.

"Go ahead. Tell her. She wouldn't believe you anyway." My dad laughed. "You were always an asshole! And a bad parent. You should be ashamed of yourself! So now, let me go!" I tugged at the chains.

He crouched down in front of me. "Sorry, I can't do that." "Ugh! You're such a fucking idiot! How could you be my father? I feel bad for Yoshiko because she has your stupid quirk! You dead beat spineless fuck!"

SLAP!

My cheek was back handed and my head was jerked to the side. Did my dad really just hit me?! "Wtf! How dare you!" I hissed.

"I've always wanted you to become a villain. But you were so stubborn. And you still are. You have such a powerful quirk among the family, along with Rin. You'd be such a big asset to me. I mean Rin seems to be interested in the villain life so I could use her too." My dad smirked.

"Rin literally wants to become a pro hero when she's older! You are NOT using her!" My dad grabbed my jaw and forced me to make eye contact with him. "Then I'll use you then. Whether you like it or not."

I clenched my jaw due to the pressure he was applying to it. I yanked my face away and broke free from his grasp. "No. You. WONT!" I yelled and kicked my dad in the stomach. He grunted and fell back.

He glared at me and got up. "Katashi, bring Rec in." My dad called and waited for his slimy accomplice. Katashi walked in and into the light with a guy the same height as him, he had short brown hair and a black face mask.

He made eye contact with me immediately. I looked away and glared at my dad. "Rec, convert her." He said and motioned to me.

What.

Rec approached me and I crawled away from him and pushed up against the metal wall. He roughly grabbed my face and pulled down his mask to reveal a smirk and a scar running over his mouth.

I tried pulling away but that effectively failed. He slammed his lips against mine and then pulled away. "WTF!!" I shouted. That's it. I've had enough of this dumbass shit. I need to get outta here and get back to Aizawa!

But I started feeling weird inside. My head started hurting like hell and my stomach was on fire.

I growled and began forming an energy ball in the metal case. I made sure to make it grow in size and upped the output. The pain only made me more determined to get out. In one swift motion I pulled apart my hands and busted the case open with a yell.

"Stop her!" My dad ordered and Katashi ran to stop me. I quickly stood up and blasted the chains connected to my ankles. I turned to Katashi and was about to throw a punch but the pain I was experiencing was getting too much to handle.

I shrieked and fell to my knees. Katashi caught me before I fell all the way though. "What...what did you do to me?!" I seethed.

"Just turning you to the villain side, kiddo." My dad patted my head and I scrunched up my face in pain and turned away from him. I pushed Katashi away from me and I bent over on the ground trying to fight the converting.

I gasped and suddenly the pain went away....but I felt good...like really good. All I want to do is listen to Rec. he must have important orders to tell me. I smiled and stood up. "Thank you, master. What shall I do?"