❀Ch.12❀

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up to my alarm going off and a text message from an unknown number. The text read, "good morning (y/n). Get dressed and come to school so we can determine who's going to pay."

Oh! It's Aizawa sensei! Right, I gave him my number last night...I casually put him in my contacts and put his name as "❤︎Shouta❤︎". I hope no one looks at this or else they'll get suspicious.

"Good morninggg, Shouta! I'll be there as soon as I can♥︎." I swiftly texted him back and got ready. I went downstairs early and ate by myself. But Yoshiko came down and she also had a bite to eat. Then I explained to her that I needed to be taken to school early because of training.

She agreed and took me. But of course we told mom. A little while later we got to U.A. "Alright little sis, have a nice day today. Please be careful!" She pulled me into a tight hug. I giggled and hugged her back. "I will. You be careful too."

"I will, bye sis!" She said and left. I opened the front gate and went to get changed in the school. Once I was changed into my gym uniform, I walked to the field. There, I saw Aizawa sitting on the ground on his phone.

I decided to surprise him. So I formed a non harmful energy ball in my hand and threw it at him. At the last moment he looked up and erased my quirk and the ball disappeared. "Were you planning on surprising me, (Y/n)?" Aizawa stood up and we met half way.

"Yeahh. But you have to have amazing reflexes. Don't worry the energy ball would've just tickled you on impact." I explained. He nodded and put his phone in his pocket.

"I just texted you but I'm glad to see you're on time. Anyway, you ready to fight?" Aizawa crossed his arms.

"Yup, just let me warm up first." I said and started stretching. I felt Aizawa's eyes on me, looking at me, watching me closely. I can't lie, it's making me quite nervous to the point I felt insecure so I stopped. "O-okay I'm finished." My face only got redder when my eyes met his.

"Alright, lets get into position then." Aizawa said and walked over to a part of the field, so I stood parallel to him. "I'm going to hold back of course because if I don't, you'll have no chance." He casually said.

"Come on! Don't hold back! I wanna fight you for real! I won't hold back either." I tried convincing him. Aizawa let out a long sigh and rubbed the back of his head.

"Fine. But you'll regret this. Why am I even agreeing to this?..." the last part was more to himself. "Cool! Let's start then." I got into a fighting stance and smiled.

Aizawa copied me. "3, 2, 1- Go!" He signalled for us to attack. I ran in the opposite direction so I could get some distance between us to do long range attacks.

He chased after me but I turned around and fired a barrage of energy balls at him to stop him. Of course he dodged them all like a pro. In a flash he threw his capture weapon at me but I was quick enough to shield myself with an energy shield.

"Nope!" I laughed and took down the shield and grabbed his weapon and yanked it. He came flying towards me but took advantage of the situation and tackled me to the ground.

I gasped as he fell on top of me, ultimately pinning me to the ground. He sat on my abdomen and had my hands pinned down by my head. "You've got to think smarter than that (y/n)." Aizawa lectured me.

As much as I liked being in this position, I didn't really want to pay. I knew a way to get people off of me when In this situation so, here it goes. "Sorry not sorry." I said and thrusted my hips upwards, causing Aizawa to fall over me and let go of my hands to catch himself.

I grabbed his right arm, bent it and rolled us over so I was the one on top...well between his legs. "Ha!" I said triumphantly. But little did I know, Aizawa had the upper hand since he was bigger than me. But I mean, that should've been obvious "Nice move, but think again." Aizawa said and pushed me off of him.

I was in too much excitement that I got Aizawa, I forgot to pin him down. I yelped and fell on my back onto the ground. Aizawa got up and was about to throw this capture weapon at me. I reacted quickly and rolled to the side just in time, got up and ran away.

I knew this was a bad idea but I needed to get away. I spun around to see Aizawa following close behind. I internally screamed and formed an energy field around me but he was caught in it too.

"Oh come on!" I whined as he lunged at me. I simply dodged and waited for him to make the next move. He pivoted on his heel and turned before he could run into my energy field.

I threw a punch at him only for it to be caught, he erased my quirk making the dome disperse and twisted my arm behind my back and threw me to the ground. I hit the ground face first this time and groaned.

My arm was trapped behind my shoulder blades and Aizawa was over top of me. Suddenly I heard him whisper in my ear. "Got you." It sent shivers down my spine.

"Shit." I said and sighed. "Looks like I'm paying." Aizawa let go of me and got up. I also got up and faced him. "Yeah, since you have to pay...where do you want to go?" He asked.

"Oh...maybe a...restaurant?" I suggested. Aizawa seemed to grimace. "Maybe for our first date,we avoid busy places. Since we're not supposed to be seen together." He explained.

I nodded and started thinking of possible quite non-busy places. "I got it! A park. We could stop at a convenient store for some food and then we'll go to a park and eat it there. How does that sound?"

Aizawa seemed to think for a bit before looking at me and giving me a slight nod. I smiled and hugged him. "I was holding back." I said.

I heard a light chuckle erupt from Aizawa. "I was too." I looked up at him. "You were? Whyyy?" "Because like I said. If I didn't you would go down fast."

I sighed. "But I went down anywaaay...Are we going on the date after school? Or what?" "After school if that's okay? I'll just leave early from school and pick you up at 5." Aizawa said.

I nodded happily. "That sounds good!"

After that we went to class but we were the only ones there and it was still pretty early so we just sat around talking about the date.

Until iida walked in and me and Aizawa went back to student teacher mode.

(A/N
Ayyy! Looks like you're paying! Better luck next time. But hey at least you're going on a date with the man you liked for a long time👌🏻. Let's just hope things go as planned....)