❀Ch.2❀

(Y/n)'s POV

I got up the next day feeling sore and kinda tired. I stayed up until 1Am, worrying about Aizawa. I just really hope he's okay!

I got ready as usual and ate breakfast with my family, then went out the door to go to school.
I took the train with ochaco and Tsu and once I was there I put my stuff away. Me and the two walked to class together, talking about hero stuff.

I wonder if we'll have a substitute teacher today...I mean probably because Aizawa is still in the hospital. He shouldn't be here for obvious reasons.

I opened the class door to see Aizawa scolding Bakugou for swearing. Why is he here?! He had a bandage wrapped around his head, a cast on his left arm and some bandaids scattered around his face. He noticed someone was at the door and turned to me. He took a moment before approaching me. "(L/n), I have to talk to you outside, you can go sit down uraraka and asui."

They glanced at me and went to sit down and me and Aizawa went outside of the classroom. He closed the door and turned to me. "What you did last night was reckless and stupid! You could've been killed saving me...but thank you. At the rate I was going I probably would've been killed." Aizawa confessed.

I was surprised. I thought Aizawa was going to be more pissed but I guess not. "You're welcome. I couldn't just leave you there anyway. But what happened prior to me saving you?" I questioned.

"You don't have to worry about that, (L/n)." I pouted. "Please tell me? Since I saved you I could at least know what happened." I crossed my arms.

Aizawa sighed. "I was on my nightly patrol when I heard a suspicious conversation in an alleyway. I decided to go eavesdrop to catch any illegal behaviour. There was a villain group that I'm slightly familiar with lead by a guy named katashi and another villain group I know too well. The yakuza. The eight precepts of death, lead by chisaki. But anyway, the other villain group was striking a deal with them. It didn't seem too legal so I tried to stop them. But I should've known better than to try and fight the eight precepts of death alone."

Aizawa concluded his story and waited for me to say something. "Oh jeez, I've heard of the eight precepts of death. They're a big deal." "Yeah, just remember before trying to fight any villains, that you shouldn't. You don't have your hero license yet. So don't go fighting every villain you see. Call a pro hero" Aizawa said.

I nodded and that concluded our conversation. We went back into the classroom and class started shortly after.

*a little later*

Aizawa's POV
The class ended and my home room left to go to their next class. I didn't have a class now so I headed to the teachers lounge. I walked in and headed to the couch and laid down on it.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't even get my sleeping bag. There were some details I left out when telling (L/n) what happened. Those details weren't that important to tell her.

*flash back*

I landed on top of a building over looking an alleyway. The eight precepts of death and another villain group were talking.

"Ugh, how much did you say you wanted?" Chisaki asked, annoyed. "Look, all I want is like 3 of those quirk erasing bullets and 3 trigger." Katashi said.

"Why do you want those so bad?" Chisaki crossed his arms. "I want them so I can make operations easier! If pro hero's get in the way, I'll just erase their quirks! And If things go down hill I'll just use trigger."

Chisaki sighed. "First of all, we only have 5 bullets at the moment, Second of all, the effects aren't permanent just yet. It'll temporarily erase the quirk of someone. And thirdly, I'll be happy to deal you trigger." "Hmm, I really need that quirk erasing bullet though." Katashi said.