❀Ch.20❀

(Y/n)'s POV

My dad was holding a gun, pointing it at me. With a dumb smirk on his face. "Really? You're going to force me? How? Shoot me if you want that's still not going to change anything!"

"Oh it will." He moved his finger to the trigger. Holy shit is he actually going to shoot me? All of a sudden a familiar grey scarf snatched the gun from him. I looked over to who it was. Aizawa. What was he doing here? How does he know I'm here?!

"I knew you'd be here, (L/n)." Aizawa said and threw the gun aside then ran at my dad. He leap at him and kicked him down. My dad didn't even have a chance to react. "So you must be that business man that bought the place. Care to explain why you pulled a gun on my student?"

Aizawa had him pinned down. "Ah, your my daughter's teacher. She's told me so much about you."my dad put on his business smile. Man fuck him.

Aizawa looked up at me, surprised. Then back down to the bastard. "You're her father? Why would you pull a gun on her?"

I stood there, feeling a little scared. I think Aizawa is going to be mad at me when he finds out my intentions here. "He would pull a gun on me because he's an asshole. I'm used to it. Also because he's trying to make me become a villain like him." I scoffed.

"What? You're a villain?" Aizawa squinted at my dad. "Ah, well, yes. A shame my disappointment of a daughter had to reveal so."

I growled at the word, "disappointment". How dare he! "Your daughter is not a disappointment! If anyone is, it's you. How could you-"

Bang!

Aizawa's sentence was cut short by him getting shot in the neck. "Aizawa!" I yelled and ran to him. I looked up to see who did it. Katashi stood across the room, holding the gun my dad was holding.

For fucks sakes! I knelt down by Aizawa and inspected his neck. The bullet didn't go through thank god, but instead stuck out....He pulled the bullet out and growled.

"Good job, Katashi!" My father praised the slimy fucker. I punched him in the face, making his nose bleed. He yelled out in pain but I ignored him."Are you okay, Sho?" I put my hand on his back. I didn't care if I got shot, I needed to make sure Aizawa was okay!

"Yeah, I- look out!" He yelled, grabbed me and rolled out of the way In time to avoid another bullet. We were behind a stack of crates, me being under him.
"That was close...Sho? Are...are you alright?" I asked worried.

He had his eyes closed, wincing in pain. "Sho!" I grabbed his face to make him look at me. "What's wrong?" "I...don't know..." he groaned out.

Shit! What's happening?! He opened his eyes to reveal deep red ones. They almost glowed. "Sho?...." wearily I asked the man who stared at me with an unfamiliar look. My dad stood up and wiped his nose. "Eraserhead, show my daughter here a lesson, for not listening to her father." He glared at me.

I glared back at him but turned my attention back to Aizawa. "Yes, sir." He replied and stared me down. I quietly gasped and tried to crawl out from under him but I felt a hand push me down onto my stomach. He grabbed the back of my neck and kept me pinned down.

"Ah! Sho, stop! Let me go!" I said, trying to get him to listen. Of course he didn't. He grabbed my right arm and pulled it back, after a certain point it started hurting like hell! Then I heard a pop. My arm was taken out of the socket. "GAH!" I yelled.

I never had my arm dislocated before, so obviously this fucking hurt. "Shouta, stop! Please!" I cried out. He flipped me over on my back and sat on my abdomen. His eyes, it's like he wasn't even there. My right arm was useless so I had to fight him off with my left. My weak arm.

I tried to stop him from grabbing me but one arm doesn't do it. He reached down to my neck and started choking me. This would've been hot if he wasn't trying to basically kill me. "S-stop!" I choked out.

His grip only tightened. Fuck! Act fast! I thrusted my hips upwards and sent him over me. He let go to catch himself. I grabbed his right arm with my good one and rolled us over. I was between his legs. "I'm sorry!" I punched him in the face to stun him and ran away.

I ducked behind some crates near a corner and hoped they wouldn't find me. I grabbed my right arm and winced. Gotta take care of it. "Come out, kitty cat~" Aizawa sang.

"Find her!" My dad yelled at, who I'm assuming, Katashi because I heard him start scrambling to find me. Shit! I gripped my right arm tightly and in one swift motion pushed it back into it's socket. I gritted my teeth and tried not to make a noise.

I moved my right arm around, it was back to normal. Now I have to deal with this shit. I heard something hit the crate behind me. I slowly turned around and looked up to see what it was.

"Found you kitten." Aizawa grinned a me. I gasped and sprinted away. Katashi cut me off and pointed the gun at me. I ducked and ran behind some crates. Everyone is out to get me. What the fuck do I do?!

"Come out (y/n)! You can't hide! You might as well just give up!" My dad chimed in. What would Aizawa do in this situation? I reached into my pocket and pulled out a rock. Oh, that pretty rock I took from the beach a few months back....it'll have to do.

I threw it a little ways away and made sure to a hit a crate. I peeked around the corner to see Katashi and my dad go and inspect the noise. Fools. I turned around and came face to face with Aizawa.

"Ah!" He tackled me down but I fought with him. We rolled around the floor, struggling for Dominance. "Hold still!" Katashi said.

Finally I stopped on top of Aizawa and held him down! His wrists were pinned down by his head and I had my legs to hold down his. "Aizawa snap out of it!" I made eye contact with him.

He just looked at me angrily. It hurt my heart to see him angry at me. "Please list-"

Bang!

A sudden sharp pain spread throughout my neck. I growled and squeezed Aizawa's wrists to try taking my attention from the pain. Isn't this the bullet he was hit with? Oh no....

That familiar pain spread throughout my body and my mind started getting clouded. "Yes, join me kitten. Embrace the pain~" Aizawa said.

"No!" I groaned and slouched over. I let go of his wrists and sat back on his abdomen. I felt strange. Like I'm confident and powerful...I don't feel like listening to orders however and I actually have control of what I'm doing. Not like last time, I was kissed, converted, and I lost control.

I smiled down at Aizawa before standing up and approaching my dad and Katashi. I know what I have to do. And they will pay!