❀Ch.9❀

(Y/n)'s POV

Me and Aizawa stood by each other almost awkwardly. "You look nice, (L/n)." Aizawa complimented me. I felt my cheeks warm up. "O-oh, thank you,You too!"

"You want to go buy something to eat?" Aizawa offered. I nodded and we set off into the park. There were venders every where! There was so many things to buy! Not just food but traditional clothing and other cool things.

Me and Aizawa walked side by side to a stand that sold bubble tea. I got a (f/f) (favourite fruit) bubble tea but Aizawa didn't want anything. We walked around to a bit and looked at the cool things they were selling. There was this particular stand that sold pro hero merch.

Of course there was all might stuff but there were also other pro hero stuff. Aizawa seemed to scoff at the sight. I looked through a bin of pins and gasped out loud, practically almost screaming right after.

There was a pin that was Eraserhead themed!! "Aizawa! Look they have a pin for you!" I showed him in excitement. He looked closely at it and stayed silent. "That's...interesting..."

I don't think he knows how to feel about merch of him. I giggled and bought it right after. "Why'd you buy the pin?" Aizawa asked me. I blushed and looked at the pin. "Well, because it's a pin of my favourite pro hero and teacher. How could I not buy it?"

I swear I saw his cheeks turn a tinge of red. He looked away and nodded slowly. I giggled quietly. He was so cute! Me and Aizawa finally got something to eat and went to a hill that had some people on it. We sat down in the middle of it and ate our food. We had bento boxes that had sushi, rice and chicken. I recommend it.

We talked for a bit and finished our bentos, the time crept closer to the fireworks! Just in 10 more minutes!

"How're you feeling?" Aizawa turned to me. "I'm feeling pretty good. Thank you for bringing me here." I smiled at him. "You're welcome. I just want you to feel better."

"Well, I'm feeling better now." That's not a complete lie. I do feel pretty good right now. But I know I'll probably go back to being, sad and stuff later.

A little later the fireworks finally started. They came in blue, red, pink, green, and yellow. They were really pretty! I stole a glance at Aizawa and noticed a little smile on his face while he is looking up at the sky.

He looks....so breathtaking. God I just want to hug him and show him my love but that would be weird....but maybe I can risk it a bit? I shyly moved closer to him and quickly pecked his cheek and turned my attention back to the fireworks.

At the corner of my eye I seen him look at me. He kinda just stared at me not knowing what to say. Instead he chose to ignore my action and go back to watching the fireworks.

I quietly sighed to myself. Man I thought he was actually gonna say something...thankfully he didn't. A little while later, the fireworks ended and the people in the area cheered.

Me and Aizawa got up and walked to the park gate and waited there for my mom and sisters. "Did you enjoy the fireworks?" Aizawa asked me. I looked at him and nodded.

"That's good." We went silent after. "Hey-" Aizawa was about to ask me something but my mom and sisters approached us. "Hi! Sorry we kept you waiting!" My mom apologized.

"That's alright, you guys ready to go?" He asked. My mom nodded and we got into Aizawa's car. On the way back to my house I kept stealing glances at Aizawa. He glanced at me once and realized I was looking at him and quickly looked away.

To say the least, it was an awkward ride home. At least my mom was making small talk with him.

We arrived back at my house and me and my family exited the car. I walked over to the drivers side and Aizawa rolled down his window. "Thank you so much, sensei for taking me to the fireworks. That was kind of you."

"Of course. I just want to help you." I smiled and hugged him through the window and backed up. "Goodnight, see you tomorrow, sensei." Aizawa nodded. "Goodnight, see you."

He waved at my mom and drove off into the night. Well...that was interesting. But really fun. I just hope I can go to sleep properly tonight.

Me and my family went inside and went to our separate rooms for the night. I got dressed in my pj's and flopped onto my bed. I winced a bit. Ah, my chest...my ribs are a little sore still.

I sighed and looked at the ceiling of my room and blushed when I remembered I kissed Aizawa on the cheek. it warmed up my insides and put a smile on my face.

I'm hoping this memory will assist me to sleep. I hesitantly closed my eyes and waited for myself to drift off. But I started feeling that impending sense of doom creeping up on me. Causing me to snap my eyes open and gasp. It's going to be one of those nights again.....sigh.

———

It was finally morning! Thank god. But I'm tired as fuck! I only got 3 hours of sleep. How can I even live like this? How can I even continue like this? It's unhealthy. But I don't want to tell anyone still...

I got up and got ready for school and had breakfast with my family. Then me and Yoshiko left to the station. After our little journey we arrived at UA.

She dropped me off and me, Ochaco, and Tsu walked to class. On the way there I bumped into Bakugou. "Hey! Watch it nerd!" He turned around and held up his fist in a threatening manner.

"Yeah, sorry." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes and walked past him. He grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. "What's you're problem?! Do you wanna die?!" He made mini explosions in his hands.

I just stared at him, really not ready to deal with his shit. "Yee." I simply said. Bakugou's angry expression melted to a confused one. I held up a peace sign and continued on to class, leaving him speechless. I never usually agree with that but I'm feeling shitty today so-

I got into class and sat down and immediately put my head on my desk. "Hey? (L/n), wake up." My snoring became louder. "(L/n)-" I felt my shoulder get touched making me jolt up in my seat and look at the person responsible.

It was just Aizawa sensei. He had a concerned look plastered on his face. "Are you alright?" I sighed heavily and rubbed my eyes lids. "Yeah..."

"The class has left for their next block already." Aizawa informed me. I then noticed Ochaco and Tsu standing by me. "Oh, you let me sleep?"

"Yes, you're always so tired and I relate. So I thought I'd let you sleep through this one class." He crossed his arms.

"I see...thank you." I got up and smiled at him. "Let's get to class (y/n)-chan!" Ochaco said. I nodded and we left Aizawa's class.