❀Ch.5❀

(Y/n)'s POV

*5:53pm*

An hour passed and Katashi returned. Even though there was a cloth tied over my stab wound I can feel blood seeping through. I swear I'm going to die from blood loss!

"I'm baaack~ I hope you didn't die on me too soon." Katashi half joked. I still didn't answer him.

"Jeez tough crowd." I heard rustling around, like he had a bag of something. "I have a new thing I'd like to try on you!"

This can't be good at all. Katashi walked over to me and grabbed my unharmed arm. "Hold still." Suddenly my forearm was poked with a needle. I gritted my teeth uncomfortably. A needle? I hate needles! More importantly..."what the fuck did you just inject me with?!" I yelled.

"Well, just some poison that will slowly kill you within 24hrs!" Katashi made it sound so nonchalant. "W-what?! You're a literal fucking psychopath!!" "Thank you!" He chimed.

I'm going to die huh? If it isn't the fucking blood loss it's the poison! I really have no hope do I? No, I'm sure Aizawa is still looking for me....I really really hope.

"What's wrong? Is your life flashing before your eyes? I mean you might as well get comfy. Your so called 'teacher' isn't coming for you. And even if he does he won't find the place. It's pretty well hidden." Katashi began walking around the room.

What if he's right?? What if Aizawa won't come for me? But he's for sure lying...Aizawa would come for me...right?

"Anyway enjoy yourself, I have a few things to attend to." Katashi said and exited the room.

*2:35Am*

My stomach growled loudly and my mouth was dry. I haven't had food or water for a day and a half. I was in too much pain to even go to sleep. When will this hell end?

I heard the door to the room I was in slowly creep open and someone entered. I stayed silent while my heart rate spiked up. They slowly approached me and stopped close by.

I pretended to sleep to "see" what they'd do...I'm pretty sure it's Katashi though. I felt the rope on my legs loosen and come off. Then the rope on my wrists came off.

"Hey (y/n), get up and walk to the right." Katashi commanded. Knowing I shouldn't play any games, I got up and slowly started limping to the right. Being mindful where I was going with the lack of vision.

Suddenly I was hit in the back of the head with a metal pipe. I yelped and fell to the ground. My arms were too week to catch myself.

My side was hit with the pipe a few times, breaking some of my ribs and making me gasp. I heard the metal pipe hit the floor and was harshly flipped on my back.

Katashi sat on my abdomen and pinned my hands down beside my head. "G-GET OFF OF ME!" I screamed but he just slammed his lips against mine and all I could do was struggle with no avail.

My body was too weak from all the torture and he was holding me down too well. I screamed against his lips and cried. It's not like anybody could hear me and it's not like anyone cared.

Aizawa's POV

I was perched on top of a building, scoping out the area before moving on, when a man with blue hair came out of nowhere. He seemed to be heading somewhere.

Upon closer inspection the man was Katashi! I immediately began watching him like a hawk to find out what he was doing. He slipped down a narrow alleyway within an alleyway.

I quickly followed along the rooftops and stayed quite. He approached a black door and looked around before pulling out a key and unlocking the door and entering it.