The beginning

You have a quirk called Time Faze, you are able to freeze time or fast foward time for 30 seconds, you are also able to stop it whenever within the 30 seconds.

I tried to enroll in U.A and try to pass the entrance exam with ease, but it was difficult even if you can freeze or fast foward time you needed to focus more on your phisical strength more.
Even if you were stronger than someone who normaly goes to the gym, it would be useful in close combat, These robots were a bit more difficult than I expected. Slowly but surely these robots were killing my stamina and grew more tired as you kept fighting these robots.

There was one guy who stood out from the others though, his quirk was loud and it made explosions but he was especially good at close combat. What seemed forever the phisical part of the exam now ended, and I finally got to regain your stamina during the writing exam.

Now walking back home talking to my parents about how the entrance went.

"I'm so proud that you went and try to go to U.A" Mom said in excitement. 

I've always wanted to be a hero, to see their heroic acts and acting without anyone needing them to tell them. It was always so cool to see hero's to save other people, and to have a chance to be a hero yourself. I jumped at the chance to become a hero, possibly... a hero like..All might?

The next day in the morning, I got mail from U.A and you got accepted, they showed your score from the exam. Both the physical and writting exam, on the physical I got 50 villan points and 40 hero points. On the writting I got a 80/100, I told your parents that I got accepted. My parents hugged me, my mom cried in excitement for me, They were both very proud of you for getting this far.

In a few weeks I got my class, Class 1-A is your classroom. I wonder who's going to be in the classroom, maybe that guy with the explosions he did very well. He made the entrance exams look easy but no time to think those types of things, I needed to work on your phyiscal strength and stamina. If fighting robots was like that imagine what fighting people would be like? How would fighting the guy with the exposions be like? That doesn't matter now school starts soon so it better to get prepared.