Normal School day

I found the nearest water fountain, I needed a water break after the fight with Bakugo. I was glad that I was able to beat him in that 1 on 1 battle, Honestly  I think I won that by luck to be honest. He could've done something to fly back in bounce, Like use his explosions to fly him back. I was lucky that he didn't use that tactic or else I would be not where I am now. After taking my water break I went back to the gym where we did our 1 on 1 battle's, Some people were still finishing up their 1 on 1 battle's but most of them were done. When I looked at my right I saw Denki kaminari, Ejiro Kirishima and Mina Ashido heading my way.

Kaminari: " Hey Y/N! How did you beat mr boom boom boy over there?!"

Kirishima: " That was very manly of you to take on Bakubro, But beat him! Your quirk is really powerful too!"

Mina: " Sadly I could't watch but I bet your doging game was amazing! You must be fast too!"

Oh geez I didn't know beating Bakugo would be that big of a deal, But I guess whenever you are fighting a guy who has a good quirk and is really strong is a pretty big deal.

"Oh uhm well thank you! But it was out of luck.."

Mina: " Oh dont say that!"

"Well I was running out of stamina.. So I just threw Bakugo since it was my only idea at the time. Heh I was lucky that he didn't use his to flu back in bounce"

Mina: " Oh.. don't worry! At least you won!"

"Heh I guess you are right"

Kaminari: "Oh and here comes Boom boom boy!"

Bakugo walk over where Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima and I were.

Bakugo: "Hey you, extra"

I assumed he was talking to me. Since he did call people extras and I was the person he was battling with, I guess he was mad at the fact the I won this time.. I pointed to myself to see if he was talking to me just for reassurance.

Bakugo: "Not you (Y/N). I was talking about pikachu."

Kaminari: " H-huh?! M-Me?! Why me? I-I dont know what I did!"

Bakugo: " Don't call me "boom boom boy" or else ill blow your head off."

Bakugo gave a death glare at Kaminari. It was very unsettling.. even for me and Bakugo wasn't even talking to me!

Kaminari: " Alright, Alright man!"

Kirishima: " Oh Bakubro I just relized that you called (Y/N) by their name? How come you give us all nicknames.."

Bakugo: "First shitty hair, They won against me so I have to respect them. Well for now.. Untill I win against them I get to call them whatever I want."

Kirishima: "Huh...sure Bakubro..."

I just looked at them with a blank stare. I didn't know how to respont to them.

Bakugo: " And you (Y/N)."

"U-uhm yes Bakugo!"

Bakugo: "Your training starts on Saturday this weekend."

"A-alright!" I also gave a slight nod in aproval too.