~School Training~

-Stll in Bakugou's POV-

Whatever what do expect from a freak that acts like a robot. I wonder if anyone else is here yet, tch im just here to talk to the (Y/N) person about their training shit... I'll just go down to the lockers to check....

Kirishima was there so was the Kaminari.. And that damn nerd. Now they show up so ill just walk up to them and ask they wont deny it either way.
I walked up to them and they turned around, Not going to lie it was a not to close for my confort but it wasn't too bad..

"Hey you, you said you needed help with close combat right..?.. Kirishima asked me to help you"

They gave me a blank stare for a second. Then they suddenly came back to life.

"W-well yeah.. But you seem like you have better things to do so I dont wanna bother!"

And then they hurried up and packed their stuff they were going to need for class and ran. Tch they basically turned down my offer! Ill show them. I think I heard Mr. Aizawa saying that we will have combat training for class today. I will pair up with them and they will see.

-Reader's POV-

Not going to lie Bakugou is a bit intimadating, But thats alright I did get away from him so im good for the rest of the day..well I hope so. I heard from Deku that we would be doing combat traning today with All might, But I think we will be paired up so... this is a bad thing. But class is about to start so I will soon find out who I will be paired out with.

Mr. Aizawa: *in a monotone voice* " Alright class so you will be doing combat training wit-"

All might burstes though the door

All might: "With me All might! Haha!"

All might: "Alright students get in into your hero costumes!"

All might was a bit over the top with the yelling? or was it his normal voice? That doesn't matter I just need to get into my hero costume and follow All might to somewhere.

-At the combat training area-

All might: " Alright! Now to pair you guys so you know who to fight!"

I really hope I dont get bakugou, One he seems really strong. Two he is also really good with close combat which doesn't really fit well with my quirk. But if I do eventuall get him I guess I can learn from him..

All might put his hand in a box full of papers of each of the student's names

All might: "Iida and Kaminari"

All might sticks his hand and pulles out Bakugou

All might: "Bakugou and.."

All might: " (Y/N)"

Frick! Im going to die during this combat training!