His house (pt2)

Bakugo calling his mom a old hag.. I think i've would've not lived to see the next day if I called my mom that. How does his mom tolorate this-
As soon and I thought that, his mother walked up to bakugo and smacked his head. It looked painful..

Bakugo: "OUCH YOU OLD HAG!-" He looked up back at his mother with a more angry look while rubbing the back of his head.

"Uhm.. Let's go do what we needed to do bakugo.."

Bakugo: "You don't tell me what to do damnit! Whatever you can head to my room ill be there shortly, I'll have to deal with this oldhag first."

Mitsuki: "Bakugo katsuki!" She yelled, I understand why she did that. If I had a child calling me that I would smack the life out of them. But I ran to his room, which was surpisingly easy to find. I put my bags down near his desk he had, my bags rest besides his clean and organized desk. There is some papers next to his pencil case, I didnt wanna mess with them since Bakugo is scary when he's pissed, I looked on the self next to his bed and there were some books, though I didn't think bakugo would be much of a book person. Maybe he has them there for decoration, eh- who knows. Eventually just sitting on the ground waiting for bakugo to finish his little fight with his mom, now talking back on how it even begun, it was so awkawrd for me to be there.. I dont know but I think this happens everytime...maybe.. I dont wanna assume too much. I wonder when he'll be done with his fight. Soon as I thought of that he came back still with such a angry expression on his face. "So- did ya win or lose?"  He had no responce back and just looked off to the side, guessing he lost to his mom. Bakugo angrily put his stuff down next to his bed, and sighed as he sat down on his bed looking down to the floor. "So, you wanted to do this training thing, why with me exactly. We still have other combat training with Aizawa, cant you learn until then." I was kinda shocked of what he said, why him? Well cause he was good at it... was that the only reason? "Well.. You seem really good at it, and..." Bakugo turned his head to me in curiosity. "And what?" I dont know... what was it that I wanted to say but then stopped.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CoUGh*
Hello! Yes- I apologize for not updating this in a while, and I wanted to get something out there to make this still seem alive, but I hope you guys are enjoying this so far. Ill try my best keeping up with the stories, I also have other oneshots in mind, so if you want, feel free to request some mha charaters that you want me to do a oneshot of. Again, ill for sure try my best to keep up to date with the stories, school has been stressful- Anyways have a nice day ^^