~School training pt.2~

Im really going to die! When I hope to not to get Bakugou I get paired up with him... Why is it like this? Why the world be like this? Sigh I guess it can't be helped.. But this way I could try my best to analyze his movements and try learning from memory. So this can be a learning experience, Okay lets make the best out of this.

All Might: "Alright everyone pair up with your partner and so I need each of you to go to a seprate area so you do your training."  

Everyone followed to his instrustions, People were getting into their groups. I looked around to see if Bakugou was anywhere near.
Then I heard a voice behind me.

Bakugou: "Hey extra, Be ready to lose to me"

"Geez! You scared me Bakugou!"

Bakugou: "Yeah thats the point, fear me"

"Uh.. No need too.. you were pretty scary from the first time we met.."

Bakugou: "Alright I get it but im not that scary."

"uh huh.. okay..."

Bakugou: " Oh shut up!"

"Haha"

Bakugou: "But first lets make a bet."

"Wait wh-"

Bakugou: " If I win you will have to train with me."

"and if I win"

Bakugou: " theres no need since I know you will lose"

Bakugou started to walk to one of the areas to train at. I got irridated at him for thinking that he's going to win 100%. I'll prove him wrong, He is the one who's going to lose.

After having the bit of dialogue to myself I went to where Bakugou was.

Bakugou: "needed a bit of extra time to think about your losing?"

"oh shut up, I'll beat you"

Bakugou: "Even if you can freeze time you can only hold it for 30 seconds"

"Ill still beat you"

Bakugou: "Ha I'd like to see you try"

I really just wanted to punch him for saying that. But I took a breath, I can't stoop to his level.

Bakugou: "You ready?"

"Honestly I thought you would go with a headstart"

Bakugou: "I like to win things fair and square"

"right.. Just give me a second."

Bakugou: "fine.."

I just did a inhale and exhale for a bit, Remember why you are doing this.

"Alright im ready"

Bakugou: "Alright"

Bakugou came running straight at me. He was about to hit me, I doged it in time luckly. Bakugou kept trying to hit, And all I was doing is doging. I needed to snap my fingers in order for my quirk to work. But doging his attacks are preventing me from doing that. I tried getting a second away from him, But he was fast also so he would close the gap.

I manged to get a few seconds away, But it did take away a lot of stamina. I was tired but I still snapped my fingers, My quirk activated and time frozed. Bakugou was just standing ther but I had to act quick before I ran out of time. I had to drag him out of bounce, He was pretty heavy but I could sorta carry him.

(Yeah so kinda like the sports festival they can win by throwing the person out of bounce or making the other person forfeit.)

I had only a few seconds left and I was extreamly close to the line. But soon I was close enough I ran out of time, and time was normal again. Bakugou tried getting out of my grasp, But all I could think of is to just throw him. If I threw him I would have a higher chance of him getting out of bounce than me fighing him, and making him forfeit. So I threw him with all the might I had in me.

Bakugou: "What the!"

Bakugou flew. He made it out of bounce, And I won? Wait I actually won against him?! Bakugou landed at the ground and all you could hear is a big thud soon as he hit the ground.

Bakugou: "Tch..I-I guess you won..."

"I can't belive I did it.."

Bakugou: "Whatever! This fight was just out of luck for you!"

Bakugou: "I guess.. with the bet I made before our battle you dont have to train with me."

"huh?"

Bakugou: " I don't care for which one you pick"

"Wait you sound like you want me to train with you"

Bakugou: "Shut up! Its not like that!"

"..Okay...But I'll still train with you"

Bakugou: "Uh sure you do"

"or I don't, Guess thats your lost" I stared to walk away, I need water and to catch my breath.

Bakugou: "Get back here!"