Getting to know more people

"Sorry I ranted a bit about myself, Now it's your turn what's your name? What things do you like also what's your quirk?"  Kirishima smiled and looked at you.
"o-oh well my name is (Y/N), My quirk is Time faze. My quirk allows me to fast foward and or freeze time for 30 seconds. Things I like to do in my free time is either hangout with friends or just workout I guess.." As I said while packing up your stuff.

"Hey! working out in your freetime thats pretty manly, I should start doing what as well you know like stop goofing off and doing other random stuff." Kirishima was really talking to himself at that point. Saying stuff somewhat about adjusting his schedule. All that just because I said I work out in my free time..
"Hey (Y/N) what exersies do you do?"
"I mainly focus on my physical strength right now so I can get better at closer combat"
"Hey Bakugo is pretty good at that stuff maybe you should ask him for help" But then again why would I want to train with a jerk like him..
"uhm its alright I mostly like to teach myself anyways, plus he would most likely say n-" I got cut off by Kirishima.
"How about I ask for you?"
"N-No Kirishima its alright you dont need to do tha-" And he ran off.. I guess ill die tomorrow...

Walking my way home then I heard a scream in the distance.. I didn't know what to do but run home. I was usally safe to walk around but what was the scream what was it about? Was the person in danger? If so was there anything I could do..? I dont know but I wanted to know what was up and at the same time I didn't. I just ran home I was a bit to scared to figure what that screaming came from.

Next morning, I was on my way to U.A and going to class. I was changing my shoes then I felt like there was someone behind me so I turned and see..

"Bakugo?!' I open my eyes in surprise.
"Kirishima said you needed help with close comat shit right."
"W-well yeah but I dont wanna bother you so-" I hurred up and put all my stuff away and rushed off to my classroom.

                                                                                                              -Bakugou's POV-
-This is all they way back to the 50 meter dash part-

Tch.. How is that possible.. that (Y/N) person got 1.2 seconds on the 50 meter dash?! Heh they seem to have some sort of speed qurik. They seem like a worthy opponet. Ill try to beat their score on the 50 meter dash. What?! I 4.3 seconds.. Slower than that engine guy. Tch.. that doesn't matter ill beat them at everything else.

Class is boring as usual, this red hair guy named Kirishima. Has been trying to be my friend, I dont need friends they get in the way of things.. That (Y/N) person has been in their desk just.. doing work..? Tch why do I care, why should I care of what they are doing. I want to battle them one day hopfully in training I get to beat them. Their quirk is speed anyways so it doesn't affect me.

~few minuets later~

Kirishima draged me in a conversation with his other friends. Why him out of all people, I guess its not too bad to have friends.

(reminder I do not make any of these arts credits to who made this I just found this off google ;-;)

I guess they are pretty chill, not too bad.. What am I saying?! T-that doesn't matter 

-Suddenly bakugou felt a slight bump behind him-

"S-sorry! Im really sorry for bumping into you!" Its was them they were the one with the super speed quirk.
"Yeah you better be sorry, extra" Kirishima put his hand on my shoulder.
"Hey Bakugou no need to be so mean to people you just met" They he started talking to them. But I was just standing there for some reason. Just waiting for them to over with their conversation. But im kinda glad I over heard their conversation at least I got more infomation on them. Their quirk wasn't actually speed.. It was called Time faze. What how am I supposed to counter a quirk like that?! They are able to freeze and fast foward time, What kind of stupid quirk is that?! Its not flashy but it is powerful... tch.

Later while I was walking out of U.A Kirisima came up behind me. He asked me a question.

Kirishima: "Hey Bakugo, You know how I was talking to (Y/N)?"

Bakugou: "Uh and why should I care..?"

Kirishima: "Well they said they needed help with close combat and I know you are really good at that soo.."

Bakugou: "so what? Just spit it out shitty hair!"

Kirishima: "well I was wondering if you could help them?"

Bakugou: "why would I do such a thing?"  

Kirishima: "Come on your nice right?"

Bakugou: "what's that? Anyways and no why would I want to help a rival like them?!"

Kirishima sighed.

Kirishima: "If you do it you get closer to your opponet and you get to know them better, So its easier to defeat them."

Kirishima was actually thinking but at the same time I didn't want to go though the trouble to train them. I would be too much work..But none the less we was right in a way..

Bakugou: "Fine.."

Kirishima: "Alrighty talk to them tomorrow!"

Then Kirishima waved me good-bye. I got home but I went back outside for a bit of a jog. I was thinking about (Y/N) and how im going to tell them, Ill just tell them straight up at their locker tomorrow. They would except me right away, then again I am the best of the best.

-Next day-

I got there a bit earlier than usual. Which is weird for me but it better to be early than late I guess.. I whent up to my classroom and I saw Iida..
Since when did he get here?!

Iida: "Hello there dear classmate! I see you are here early!"
Bakugou: "Since when did you get here?!"
Iida: " I have been here since a hour ago!"

A Hour ago?! What the heck that was 7 am!?