Going into U.A and meeting new people

I walk into U.A walking up and down the hallways looking for your class. The school is huge but I did eventually find the class, I ended up being a little late. "Reasonable students should always be on time." My teacher told me, I apologize and promised that it wouldn't happen again. I went to find a desk to sit at for the teatcher's intoduction. "Hello, i'm Shouta Aizawa and ill be your Teacher, Now get your gym clothing on and lets go outside." Outside? Why are we putting on our gym clothing and going outside? But I didn't ask and just went with the flow.

Now outside we were doing phiscal exercises but we were able to use our quirks. First was the 50 meter dash, the first pair to go up was Iida and Asui. Iida was the first one to cross with out a doubt. Next was me and Ochaco Uraraka,
"1...2...3... Go!"
soon as the robot said go I froze time and speed walked over to the other side. Then snapped my fingers and time was normal
" 1.2 seconds." the robot repeated. Ochaco was still running she was halfway there, Other people like Mina and Kaminari were amazed and asked if my quirk was speed or something else.
"Oh no its not speed, My quirk in Time faze. Im able to freeze and or fast foward time."
Explaining my quirk to them.
"Wow! Thats so powerful!"
Kaminari exclamed.
"That really cool! How long can you hold or fast foward time?"
Mina asked.
"Only for 30 seconds."
They both seemed a bit disappointed,
"Darn that a short amount of time I thought that you could hold it for at least a minute or more!"
Mina said.
"But there is still a lot of what you can do within 30 seconds."
After the tests everyone was the classroom and doing their thing. Some were getting to know others some just hungout and got along with other people. I just sat quietly at your desk finishing up some homework and classwork. A few minutes passed by the I felt like someone was standing infront of me. It was Midoryia,
"u-uhm your the p-person who g-got 1.2 seconds at the 50 meter dash, right..?" Midoryia asked shyly.
"Oh uh yeah, do you need anything..?".
"w-well I never really got to talk to you and you seemed like a cool person and I also wanted to asked what your quirk was" Midoryia was shy but it was cute in a way.
"Im (Y/N) And my quirk is Time Faze, my quirk allows me to freeze or fast foward time within 30 seconds."
Once you looked up (Because you were working on the rest of you homework and telling Izuku about your quirk) You see Midoryia writting in his notebook.

"Uh if you dont mind me asking what are you writting in that note book of your's?" Midoryia jumped a bit

Midoryia jumped a bit.
" O-oh s-s-sorry! i-it's just my h-hero notes... I use these to know my opponet more and pratice other fighting styles.."
Midoryia started to cover his face with his notebook, and he started apogize...a lot.. .I kept reassuring that it was okay and I didn't really mind.
" Midoryia it's really okay, Not going to lie that is a pretty good idea to get to know more about your opponets and such."
His face looked like it glowed up a bit.
"r-really?! S-so you dont think its weird at all?"
Midoryia asked with his faced brighten up. I nodded my head in agreement. After finishing up my homework I started to pack everything up so I can go home right away. I accidently dropped my book so I bend down to pick it up, But felt a slight bump, d-did I bump into someone..? I rushed and picked up my book and apologized for bumping into them. Once I looked up, I saw a familiar face. It was the guy with the explosions at the entrance exams!
"Yeah you better be sorry, Extra."
"Bakugo! dont be so mean."
the guys said to him, the he glances at you.
"Hey sorry about that, Bakugo is just like that."
"My name is Kirishima and the guy next to me you already know is Bakugo, Hey aren't you the one who got 1.2 seconds on the 50 meter dash? My quirk hardening"
Kirishima went in a bit of a rant talking a bit of himself but it's nice to get to know people especially with people who has the same dream as me. Once Kirishima finishes talking a bit about himself he asked
"Sorry I ranted a bit about myself, Now it's your turn what's your name? What things do you like also what's your quirk?"