Chapter #16

Chapter 16 - Unedited

Zuri

For the first time in a long time, I woke up with a smile on my face.

I was naked, lying on top of Gedeon's hard naked chest, and I have never felt so... so content. I snuggled closer to him and his arm pulled me possessively to his side.

"Do you ever sleep?" I asked, my words muffled by his chest.

"I do, but I don't need sleep as much as you do." He told me.

"Hmmm," I moaned as he started rubbing his hand up and down my arm. I was still sore from last night's lovemaking, but I felt myself get aroused again even though we had done it four times before I passed out from the exhaustion that came with orgasming.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

I let a satisfied sigh. "So good,"

He chuckled lightly, kissing the top of my head. "I have to go in a few minutes," he said, putting a damper on my pleasant mood. "How about you shower, and I will make you some food before I go?"

I knew we couldn't stay in our cocoon of pleasure forever, but it would have been great to have a couple more hours.

Sensing my mood change, he hugged me closer to his side and kissed my hair. "I'll get back to you as soon as I can." He promised.

I heaved a sigh. "Are you soul collecting?"

"Yes, there are a few souls that I need to collect from a bus accident in a few minutes," he confirmed. Ugh, I hate this.

"Fine, I'll go shower and then work some on my magic."

"Good." He got out of the covers, giving me a full view of his perfect sculpted ass. I spotted a tattoo on his back; it was only then I saw the tattoos on his arms. Last night I had been too distracted to even see them. This one, however, covered half his back. It was of ancient symbols, all of them looked to be of ancient markings. They looked very familiar.

He bent over and picked up his jeans but turned to me when he was putting them on, shielding the tattoo from me. My eyes bulged when they fell to his length. That was inside me? I swallowed hard and found his eyes. They had turned dark.

He bent over and smashed his lips into mine, grabbing my breast while he kissed my mouth vigorously. I felt myself getting aroused even more.

He pulled away from the kiss, living me breathless. "I could stay here forever if I could, but you need to recover and I need to get to work before I piss my boss off," he said with a slight smile.

He pecked me before he sauntered out of the room. My head fell back on the pillow and I let out a sigh as I stared at the ceiling; boy, I was in trouble.

I got out of bed, wincing as I felt pain between my legs. I walked into the bathroom and did my business, wincing when the piss burned me. Well, that hurts.

I eyed the bathtub with longing, deciding that I'll come back to it later. Now I had a man waiting for me in the kitchen and a cabin to cloak. I quickly jumped into the shower, using the lavender body wash that I found there. It looked new. He must've got it for me.

After showering, I grabbed the towel and stepped out, stopping by the mirror to see the damage we had done to my hair. My cornrows were almost non-existent. That made me miss Bea more, she always did my hair. Maybe I can try to call her tonight.

Besides the hair, there was a certain glow to my face, my brown eyes were sparkling. It must have been what I did last night with Gedeon.

I went back to the bedroom and straight to his closet. My clothes had burned with the previous cabin, I would have to wear his for now. I found a pair of black boxer shorts in one drawer and another grey long sleeve t-shirt. His closet was depressing, I mean, did the man not like color at all? Everything was black and grey, nothing else. Even the closet was a black, while the wall was a gloomy grey.