Part 9

Rapunzel's POV

i heard a knock at the door, so i yawned "come in" i said slowly trying not to wake Zach up. then the door opened showing Jonah.
"hey Flower" he said with a small smile
"hi Jonah" i whispered
"are you sleeping here now?" he asked
"no. i think it was just for last night"
"oh yeah. i heard him" he laughed
i tutted "shut it. what did you want then?"
"well i came to look for you." he shrugged "I'll go now, umm Corbyn will be making lunch in a bit"
"okay" i smiled as he shut the door and left. i laid back down next to Zach and just looked at him in awe - hes so cute when he sleeps... even though I've never see him sleep before... but anyway.

"stop staring" he smiled - still with his eyes shut
"come on. I was not staring!" i tutted
he opened one eye "you are staring right now ya dork" he chuckled
"ugh Zach" i lightly hit his arm
"ugh Zach - what?"
"ugh Zach, your annoying" i smiled cheekily
"say that again?" he smirked
"Zach Herron - your annoying"
he slowly got up and on top of me. he pinned me down and his smirk grew bigger
"i'm annoying huh?" he asked, and i nodded. he lent down and kissed me roughly, but seconds later he pulled away and began to kiss down my neck... of course leaving hickeys. he kissed all the way down to the top of my t-shirt then brought himself back up to my lips, kissing me lightly before getting off of me.

"was that annoying?" he asked, still smirking
"yes" i stuck my tongue out and got up "by the way. Corbyn made lunch" i said and got up.. taking a quick look at my neck as i passed the mirror

 taking a quick look at my neck as i passed the mirror

"Zach. Really? Again? They are so dark!" I said with a laugh as he winked at me and got out of bed to head downstairs. I rolled my eyes and followed him down, before I got to the stairs i saw Daniel sucking Lucy's face off - I groaned as I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw Corbyn making sausage sandwiches for us all.

"hey" I said as I sat down at the island, next to Jack
"hello" Jack said, then looked at my neck "hey little guy" he waved at my neck and I shoved him
"dont be a dick alright?" I rolled my eyes and put my head down on the table. I could tell both boys shared looks with each other.
"hi again" Jonah said and he sat next to me, I lifted one of my hands and waved slightly then put it away "are you okay?" he put his hand on my shoulder
"im fine" I mumbled into my arms, and then a plate was placed in front of me
"here - lunch" Corbyn said, I slowly lifted my head and smiled at Corbyn before taking a big bite of the sandwich. all the boys ended up into the kitchen minutes later - none of them said anything.. I guess Jack or someone said something to make them all fell sorry? for me? about what though? do I look sad or something?
as I was thinking Daniel's Girlfriend walked down stairs - ugh - honestly I dont know what i have against her.

"hey Luce" Daniel said and kissed her head
"hi baby" she replied and kissed his lips... EW - I dont know why im reacting like this now and not when I saw them snogging like 10 minutes ago.
"hello you guys" she then said turning to us, she earned "hi"s and "hello"s from the boys but only a wave from me - which caused Daniel to glare.
"im gonna go to the shower." I said and very quickly walked to Zach's room, I locked the door and turned the shower on, but I didn't go - I just sat on the bed and thought.

like why am I like this all of the sudden?
I was perfectly fine last night, when I passed them.... well besides the groan... and really since they started dating.
am I jealous? no, no... I cant be..
why would I be jealous of her?
she just took my best friend away... pfft that cant make me jealous right?
he deserves someone like her
and ive got Zach
he is great, and I think I do actually love him
but then again there will always be a part of me that will always love Daniel...
but I never got to show that side of me. which I guess Is a good thing... right?
UGH
I just wish that day never happened!
if I would of said "yeah sure, i'll hang out with you guys after being at the studio!" then they wouldn't of gone to the park, I wouldn't have to sleep on the sofa, and Daniel and I would still be talking daily.

as I was sat there in my thoughts there was a knock on the door

"Flower?" it was Daniel, so I stayed quiet, he thought I was in the shower "Rapunzel, I know your not in the shower" he groaned, I stayed quiet again "come on, I know your sat on the bed thinking about something. you never walk away like that. whats wrong with you?"
I still stayed quiet but for some reason tears were forming in my eyes
"Flower i'm your best friend you know - I know there's something wrong"
I saw him sit with his back against the door so I went over slowly and sat down against it too

"see, I knew you werent in the shower. now before we talk about whats wrong with you, how about you go turn the shower off alright?" he said, I sniffled and got up then went to turn the shower off before going back to sit by the door.
"so what's wrong?" he asked, he was using that tone of voice...
"nothing im fine, j-just tired" I said in a sort of whisper
"well I guess being tired comes with giving head to your boyfriend huh?" he chuckled lightly
"Daniel.." I groaned
"sorry, sorry" I heard his hands hit his legs "so being tired is not your problem. what is it - also it would be so much easier if I could speak to you face to face you know, not through a door"
"I-I um there's nothing wrong Daniel. and I-I'd rather talk though a door"
"Rapunzel Lynn Frantzich... I want you to tell me what's wrong now" he definitely sounded more stern
"Daniel I said n-nothing" I wiped the sudden tears that had just rolled down my cheek
"your crying... somethings wrong"
"how do y-you know i'm crying, im not by the way-y"
"you are stuttering. sniffling and uh oh yeah I know you so well I can just tell" he chuckled
"you know what, s-stop. I just going to go for a run, I uh will talk to you when I get home" I said as I sat up and went to the closet to change

 I just going to go for a run, I uh will talk to you when I get home" I said as I sat up and went to the closet to change

Then I grabbed my phone and headphones. Then opened my door - making Daniel fall into my room

"hi" he got up then grabbed my shoulders and made me face him
"hello. Will-l you uh tell jonah I'm going f-for a run if I don't see h-him on my way out" I rubbed my eyes to get them less? Red?
"Flower please talk to me" he frowned as I tried to get out of his grip
"after" I said and walked away from him quite fast...