Part 15

Rapunzel's POV

Jonah pulled me into the kitchen where there was a huge mirror set up - and oh my god did I look a mess, I dont know why but I teared up.

"hey, whats wrong with you now?" he stood behind me and held my shoulders
"I lookkkk bad" I sniffled
"turn around" he said then so I turned around "you just have a little mascara here, and just need to fix your hair and this strap..." he fixed everything up and then spun me back around "also, what the fuck did you drink at the actual prom?"
"Zach dempseyyy.... brought vodka. so that was yeah - I wanna go see dan- Zach now"
by god im glad I can still correct myself while drunk
he shot me a weird look "okay, give me your arm"
I weaved my arm around his and then he walked me out the house - when we walked out the sliding doors there was a fairy light tunnel and it was SO COOL.

"did you do this?" I gasped
"nope, Daniel and Corbyn did it - but it was daniels idea, he knows how much you love fairy lights and stuff" he shrugged as we got to the end, where I saw everyone together some of them facing us, but some facing another way.

Daniel's POV

she looks so pretty....

JONAH CLEARED HIS THROAT WHICH MADE EVERYONE OUTSIDE TURN AROUND AND LOOK AT RAPUNZEL AND HIM. ZACH AND DANIEL'S JAWS DROPPED WHEN THEY ACTUALLY SAW HER PROPERLY - THAT WAS UNTIL SHE GOT TRIPPED UP BY HER DRESS, CAUSING ZACH TO LAUGH BUT DANIEL LET GO OF LUCY VERY QUICKLY AND RAN TO HELP JONAH KEEP BETHANY UP. ITS SAFE TO SAY.. LUCY NOR ZACH WERE VERY HAPPY ABOUT THIS...

"are you okay? did you get hurt?" I asked gripping onto her arm tightly, but she just laughed
"im fine... im fine" she chuckled
"are you like drunk?" I asked
"no, she isn't like drunk, she is drunk - but she is sobering up quite fast now" Jonah shrugged "dude, you okay to hold her for a second? i wanna go talk to tate"
"yeah, no problems man" I nodded. but It turns out I didn't get much time alone with her, Zach swiped her away real fast..

DANIEL WENT BACK TO LUCY, BEFORE TONY STARTED TO PLAY A SLOW SONG FOR EVERYONE TO DANCE TO
- JONAH DANCED WITH TATE
- DANIEL DANCED WITH LUCY
- CORYN DANCED WITH JACK
- RAPUNZEL DANCED WITH ZACH
- TONY DANCED WITH CALEB
- JESSICA DANCED WITH JUSTIN
AND - ASTELLA DANCED WITH MONTY
ONCE THEY HAD GOTTEN THROUGH ONE SONG BETHANY STARTED TO FEEL REALLY, REALLY SICK - SO SHE EXCUSED HERSELF AWAY FROM ZACH AND RAN TO THE BACK OF THE GARDEN, WHERE SHE THREW UP... SHE THOUGHT NO ONE WAS GOING TO COME AND HELP HER OUT, BUT SOMEONE PULLED HER HAIR FROM HER FACE AND STARTED TO RUB HER BACK - SHE THOUGHT IT WAS ZACH BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE DANIEL

Rapunzel's POV

"oh, I thought you were Zach.." I lightly said as I wiped my mouth with a tissue from my little clutch
"hes busy getting himself drunk.. already" he tutted, still rubbing my back
"really? well the romance didn't last to long" I sighed
"dont worry - he is just nervous" he chuckled
I shook my head "im just gonna go to bed, im feeling really horrible. tell the others where ive gone" I nodded and walked to the back door of the kitchen, I didn't feel like talking to anyone but Daniel right now, my head is already pounding without the questions and drunk slurs from some of them. so I managed to sneak past all of them and then I managed to shut the blinds, and lock the sliding door before going upstairs to grab Zach's t-shirt and a pair of booty shorts then got changed before hanging my dress on the back of the door - thennn I went back downstairs to sleep on the sofa...

Daniel's POV

"guys, no one try the living room door, Rapunzel has gone to sleep shes really tired. so to go through the house use the back kitchen door and quietly walk in" I kinda shouted.
"okay - yeah I was wondering why the blinds shut" Jonah chuckled.....