Part 36

Rapunzel's POV

Once Daniel dropped me at my apartment I headed straight for my room and got changed into some clean clothes

And went to watch a movie in the living room.

Dear diary,
Hi so as I wrote yesterday, I went to go watch Daniel in concert and he was actually so hot on stage - anyway it was really eventful, since we did... Something ;) in the handicap bathroom... And then we did something in the hotel room too ;)
anyway, anyway - yeah yesterday was amazing to be honest, and then today he's coming to sleep over at my apartment, since I couldn't go rehearsal with him today.

Rapunzel <3

LATER ~ 11.41PM

I was watching some tiktoks, still sat in the same position I was in this morning when I heard the door slam. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up from my phone and saw Daniel make his way down the little hall way in the apartment, before he threw the keys and his jacket on the counter - now ive see this Daniel before, he's irritated. he let out a loud groan and ran his fingers through his sweaty hair. I quickly made my way over too him, putting my hands around his neck, forcing him to look down at me.
"hey, what's wrong?" I asked, his breathing was fast along with his heartbeat, but like everytime hes annoyed - he ignored me and looked away, not wanting to make eye contact with me.
"buba, look at me" I demanded as I grabbed his face, he finally looked at me after a few seconds
"what's wrong?" I asked... yet again
but this time he started to tear up I frowned and instantly pulled him into me. he buried his face into m neck and started to sob. I rubbed his back and held him close.
"it's alright, it's aright" I cooed as he continued to sob. I pulled away for a secon and looked at him, wiping his tears with my thumbs.
"do you want to talk about it?" I asked. he took a shakey breath and began to explain.
"I-i'm just so stressed over everything. with the band, randy, interviews. everything. it's too much now" he ranted
I pulled him into another hug
"dani, I think its time for a brake yeah? take tomorrow off, your only gonna have like an interview or something" I protested he pulled away and furrowed his eyebrows
"you know I can miss a interview" he argues but he knows he needs a break.
"no, Daniel. you work your ass off everyday. the last time you got a brake was last time you came here. the boys will understand - I mean one day isn't gonna kill anyone" I said
he looked down at me knowing I was right about it. Daniel sighed and looked at him phone before placing it back in his pocket.
"but-"
I cut him off
"no. it'll be fine. you ARE taking the day off, I'll talk to the boys. for now, go take a shower and then we can cuddle and watch a movie okay?"
he smiled and gave me a hug, kissing my forehead
"what would I do without you?"
I let out a small laugh "honestly, I dont even know"

THE REST OF THE NIGHT RAPUNZEL AND DANIEL CUDDLED AND WATCHED A FEW MOVIES, DANIEL TOLD HER THAT ALOT HAS CHANGED SINCE SHE WAS LAST IN LA WITH THE GUYS - LIKE THEY HAVE MOVED AWAY FROM EACHOTHER, HE TOLD HER THAT HE NOW LIVES IN THE C4 HOUSE, JONAH AND CORBYN LIVE WITH EBEN, ZACH AND JACK HAVE BOTH MOVED BACK IN WITH THEIR PARENTS. THEN THEY ENDED UP FALLING ASLEEP ON THE SOFA..