Part 16

Rapnuzel's POV

*BANG* *CRASH* *CLATTER*
okay.. what the fuck is that racket... and why is it WAKING ME UP...
i slowly sat up with my duvet wrapped around me and stormed to the kitchen - since that's where the noise came from. i saw Daniel stood there with his hands behind his head looking towards the hallway he knew i was going to come down.

"goooooodddd morning beautiful!!" he gave me such an innocent smile, i rolled my eyes and pushed him out the way before sitting down at the kitchen table "so im assuming you want some waffles with ice cream and strawberry's?" he asked
"dude, food is food. you owe me" i chuckled. a few minutes later he placed a plate in front of me, then he sat opposite me and stared.
"man... i hope you aren't trying to poison me" i looked up for a second "take a picture it will last longer" i winked
"shut it - i just want your opinion on the waffles!"
i tutted and rolled my eyes and took a huge bite
"so how is it!?"
"boring" i shrugged but then laughed when i saw his face "im joking, its really nice" i lightly smiled.

RAPUNZEL WENT ON HER PHONE WHILE SHE ATE BUT SECONDS AFTER SHE UNLOCKED IT THE CRAZY GROUPCHAT GOT ACTIVATED - AND AS PER USUAL THEY WERE MAKING FUN OF DANIEL ON IT...

i looked up to see how Daniel was reacting but he is gone - i guess hes gone to his room, so i grabbed my empty plate and put it in the sink and headed to his room. i thought about opening the door really fast and scarring him but that might of not been a good idea. so i knocked once.

"OKAY IM COMING IN SO YOU BETTER NOT BE NAKED!!" i shoved the door open and i saw him just lying on the bed
"aw, come on, its nothing you havent see before" he winked and i threw the random hoodie that was on the floor at his face, he pulled it off his face then laughed when he looked at me "so, are you just going to stand there with a disgusted look on your face or are you gonna come sit with me?" i shrugged and acted as if i was going to walk out and leave, but then i ran up to him and jumped on him.
ouch... his bones hurt....
"yep, okay, that's one way to sit with me" he chuckled before re-positioning me under his chin. its so comfyyyyy, i looked up at him - he seamed to be starring
"sleep?" i asked
"sure... but what were you going to ask before?"
"oh i thought you were staring - but meh i dont even care" i burying my head into his chest and slowly but surely fell asleep on him.

Daniel's POV

yeah Flower.. - i was staring at you.... i thought it was going to be a good idea, but it wasn't.... ive liked you for ages i dont even know ugh - i thought i could bottle these feeling up, mainly because we have lovers... but i dont think i can...
... i pulled her closer to me
i just want to stay like this forever....

Rapunzel's POV
A FEW HOURS LATER... DINNER TIME.

*click* what the FUCK is it this time!
i opened my eyes to see tate standing over us with her phone.
"should i ask?" i chuckled lightly
"dont worry, its Instagram worthy. and also worthy to show Zach and lucy" she stuck her tongue out
"tate..." i sighed
"i wont show them. im not a bad person" she laughed before she went to leave "oh - dinner is in an hour" she smiled. i nodded. then i started to re position myself which ended in me and Daniel spooning.. but suddenly he mumbled something.
"hmm?" i asked
"stop moving. we have another hour. that's what tate said" he pulled me closer to him and stuck his head in the crook of my neck. i could of sworn i felt something light on my shoulder - but it was probably just my hair falling.
ANOTHER HOUR..
i Rolled over and stuck my hand out, whacking Daniel in the face... by accident.
"what the heck"
i giggled "sorry, i havent cuddled someone for long in ages. i forgot you'd be there"
he groaned with a slight chuckle, before he walked to the bathroom rubbing his cheek. I shook my head before hopping out of bed as Daniel finished in the bathroom, we kinda weirdly looked at eachother and walked together downstairs.

"hey, where have you been?" Zach and Lucy said together as me and Daniel sat opposite them
"we just chilled in my room" Daniel shrugged
"what did you get up too?" Zach raised his eyebrows at me - that earned him a kick
"dont be stupid zek - its just daniel and I havent hung out like we used to before" I lightly smiled.
AFTER DINNER
We all went back to do our own things after dinner, so I went to sit on the roof - its really nice to look at the stars for hours. but when I got up there daniel was sitting on the part of the roof above his room. so I slowly walked across the roof being careful not to fall, before I got there he looked back at me quickly then whipped his head back around - it felt really tense - I sat down above him then shimmied down to be next to him.
there must be something wrong with him.....
"speak child" I chuckled lightly and nudged him
"hmm? oh, im good" he smiled a small bit
I sighed "you're not good dani... umm. penny for your thoughts?" I asked and held a penny out in my hand
he nodded and took the penny from me, he put it in his pocket before I leant my head on his shoulder, he wrapped his arms around me - shielding my body from the cold wind.
"I- just I dont know. I guess I just feel really bad for you, like because I basically made you move out of our room and back to the living room.." he spoke quite a lot about how he felt about shit and random things "sorry im rambling now right?" he chuckled - well that's one habit of mine hes picked up.
"dude everything is fine, you found someone you love - I mean I couldn't stay with you forever, so it doesn't matter"
I glanced up at him again but now he was looking out into the driveway.
"I dont want to hurt you anymore..."
"you never hurt me" I wrapped my arms around him and gave a little squeeze "and dont you think about it too much alright? imma go to bed, good night" I ruffled his hair before leaving to the living room.

Daniel's POV

I watched her carefully walk across the roof and into Zach's room before I ran my hands through my hair
I cant deal with this anymore... I think im going to have to brake up with Lucy. I mean theres not a single moment I dont think about her, or worry about her - even wondering what's going though her mind. like did she feel the kiss I left on her shoulder earlier? ugh - I dont know what im going to do....