Part 25

TEN MONTHS LATER...
DECEMBER 22
Rapunzel's POV

Dear Diary,
Hellooooo - today im off to LA, your probably wondering why, about a month ago i got an amazing idea - well i guess its an amazing idea, for Christmas i wanna go back to LA and spend it with the boys, so i called Bam Bam to plan it and i think it will work...
- In about an hour i need to go down to JFK to catch my flight to LAX, then when i land i need to get an UBER to the 'Hilton Los Angeles/Universal city' - its near Universal studios.
- once im settled in i need to phone bam bam again to let him know that im here and to ask if you presents for 4/5 of the boys have arrived - now i say 4/5 because for Daniel he get a present i hope he likes better than anything... im giving him me for Christmas.. yeah i know, kinda strange but it was Tony's idea, apparently he is still moping about without me being there.
- NOW Christmas morning Tyler is going to come get me from my hotel and take me to the boys house, then tyler is going to go inside and once he texts 'go' i need to put a bow on my head and ring the door bell, tyler will tell Daniel to come open the door and hopefully things will go well from there.
anyway - ive got to go now and put my last things into my suitcase, then i need to leave
Rapunzel <3

.....................................................................

i finished writing and threw my diary into my suitcase, along with my chargers, laptop and a little more clothes. i put on one of daniels hoodies that i took on and a pair of leggings with my new scooby doo Converse, i grabbed my airpods - put one in and put the case in my pocket. before leaving i made sure i grabbed my backpack before leaving and locking up. my UBER was already waiting for me downstairs so i rushed to get to it. once I got in my heart started to race - why am I so scared?

CHRISTMAS DAY.....

Dear Diary,
OH GOD its Christmas day! well... its 12.30am so it is very early. anyway I am so nervous.. what if Daniel doesn't want to see me? - pft what am I on about he had apparently been moping about everyday because Im not there anymore... anyway I will write more later.. I need to sleep gn :)
Rapunzel <3

I sighed as I put my diary to the side before climbing into bed...
MORNING
I woke up to my really obnoxious alarm ringing in my ears, before getting up I wanted to say merry Christmas to my family, and my Instagram.

The whole fam😎

Punz👸🏼
MERRY HECKING
CHRISTMAS DUDES
xx🎅🏼🎄

Svea🐤
MERRY
CHRISTMAS 🎅🏼

Esther 😇
Oh jesus christ-
I expected this off svea
But not punz...
Anyway! Merry Christmas
To you too😂

Dad😎
Girls 😳 it's early

Mom🤗
Oh hello😂😂 merry Christmas Rapunzel and Jonah xx

Svea🐤
why not me and Esther and zeb :(

Mom🤗
because im going to see the three of you in a couple of minutes, I wont actually get to see punz and jo.

Zeb😅
MERRY CHRISTMAS 😮

Hoe-nah🤫
... Thank you for the
Rude wake up call..
Just because 4/5 of you
Live with a smol child
Doesn't mean you
Have to wake me
Up too! 😂

Punz👸🏼
Don't be rude hoenah
svea isn't small

After that I left the group chat be and switched to instagram

Liked by 836,372
@Rapunzel_Franz - merry Christmas peeps🎅🏼

Comments
@corbynbesson - yayy😂.. Ps.. Miss you 😞
@JackAveryMusic - ^^
@ImZachHerron - ^^
@SeaveyDaniel - I miss you more then these fools 😢 @corbynbesson @JackAveryMusic and @ImZachHerron

Load more comments....

Once I was done with all that I got up and went to change

Then I did my hair

(obviously it was way longer than in the picture) just as I was tying my hair there was a knock at the hotel door, so I got up and tyler was stood there

just as I was tying my hair there was a knock at the hotel door, so I got up and tyler was stood there

"hey ty!" I said walking back into the room
"hi. are you ready to go now?" he asked
"uh yeah one second, need to get my phone and stuff"
he nodded as sat at the edge of the bed as I went around the room to get my phone, airpods and backpack.
"okay, im ready now" I walked towards the door, tyler following after me. the two of us talked about the plan the entire ride to the boys house and it was pretty good now. it didn't take us that long to get to the boys house and when we did a rush of nerves came over me.

"ww shit im so nervous now" I chuckled, pacing a bow on my head
"if it goes to plan it'll be amazing" he said giving me a hug before heading into the house. I paced back and fourth by the door my heart bounding out of my chest. about 5 minutes later I got a text

Bam Bam🐛

Bam Bam🐛
Go

I slipped my phone back in my pocket and rang the door bell...