Explanations.

Your quirk, talking to animals, it doesn't have any drawbacks except you hear more voices and can be disturbed by the birds when you want to sleep.

Omega - The most timid of all three secondary genders, mainly dominated by an Alpha. Every so often they go into a heat, where their primal instinct to mate takes over.  Both genders can be omegas, it really isn't a problem. Male omegas are less common than female ones just how female alphas are less common than males. Omegas are expected to look pretty, be cute and listen to their Alpha who has claimed them through the process of marking. During a heat an omega will release pheromones. These help to attract an alpha and signal that the omega is in heat.

Betas - The most common of the secondary genders. They are stronger than omegas but still weaker than alphas. They can mate with any gender and they do not suffer through periods of heat or rut as the other secondary genders do. Betas have little to no beauty standards and are free to mate with whoever they feel like. Only female betas can get pregnant unlike the omegas where both male and females can get pregnant and bear children. Betas also are not affected in the same way omegas and alphas are by pheromone scents.

Alphas - The strongest of all secondary genders. They are possessive over their mates and like to show them off. Female alphas are more uncommon than male alphas. Unlike the omegas, they do not go through heat, but a rut instead. This period of time also brings out their primal instinct to mate. Whilst in this time they release their own pheromones, to try and get a chance to mate with an omega.

Marking - When a couple mark, it bonds them for life. Normally the mark is on a scent gland and it is easier to be marked in a heat die to the skin being easier to break with teeth as a natural process. Alphas like for their marked mate to show their mark proudly so they spend a lot of time making it look pretty. After marking has occurred,  you can't be affected by other people's pheromones, just your mates.

Couples. - There are no laws against what couples must be. So therefore,  a beta could marry an omega or and alpha marrying an alpha. However, alpha x omega couples, beta x beta couples are more common than other types of couples however, they are not unheard of.

Suppressors - Block the scent of Omegas and/or their heats.