7

Sundays were a day of relaxation. All the girls were required to attend church, but after that, the day was theirs to do with as they wished. For everyone except Lisa, that meant gathering by the back fence and making eyes at Seunghoon, the local delivery boy.

Due to the house's rural location, close encounters with boys were a rarity. In fact, eighteen-year-old Seunghoon happened to be the only boy who had any legitimate cause to visit the house at all, and so drew an overwhelming amount of admiration. But not from Lisa.

Bored and lonely, Lisa routinely skulked about the house in search of something to amuse her. Sometimes, she'd bake a cake with the cook. Other times, she'd pick a book from the library and settle down to read. The house just wasn't the same without Jisoo in it, and on Sundays, Jisoo usually went out.

It was expected that she'd leave in the early afternoon to visit friends in London— or so the other girls supposed. She'd frequently be gone well into the evening, returning on the last train, and Lisa would lie in bed listening as she ascended the stairs after midnight, singing softly to herself. Wherever she went, she clearly had fun.

Her absence was so typical that to one day see her lounging on a blanket in the garden, enjoying a few moments of solitude under a parasol with a book, caught Lisa quite by surprise. Keen not to waste such an unexpected opportunity, she hurried out and hovered nearby, not presuming to invade Jisoo's privacy until she was invited to do so.

"You may sit." Jisoo looked up over her book. "I take it you do not wish to gawk at poor Seunghoon?" She quirked a lopsided, playful smile.

Lisa knelt on the edge of the blanket. "I'm not like the other girls in that way."

"I've noticed." Jisoo lowered the dog-eared paperback to her lap. "You are like me, perhaps. Your eye is caught by other attractions."

She wasn't wearing her boots, and as she said that, she drew one leg up so that her petite stockinged foot grazed the calf of her other leg and rumpled the hem of her skirts around her shins, baring herself almost to the knees. It was a rare and delicious sight, but Lisa forced herself not to stare.

"Are you unwell?" she wondered, worrying the folds in her satin skirts with the tips of her restless fingers. "Is that why you've remained at the house today?"

"Not unwell as such." Jisoo laid a hand on her abdomen, her manicured nails freshly buffed and coloured pink. "I am afflicted with the onset of my monthlies, that is all. It's nothing to fret over. A little drop of laudanum does wonders for the discomfort."

In her naivety, Lisa wasn't entirely sure why the commencement of Jisoo's poorliness ought to prevent her from socializing with friends, but rather than fixate on the matter, she changed the subject.

"What are you reading?"

"Something you might appreciate." Jisoo passed the book over.

The title being unknown to her, Lisa read a few paragraphs, shocked to discover that it was the most explicit narrative of intimate love that she'd ever cast her inexperienced eyes upon. Not only that, but men didn't feature anywhere within its salacious pages.

"You like it?" Jisoo watched her cheeks colour up. "You may borrow it if you wish, but you must promise me that it will remain our little secret."

Her passions stirred by the erotic text, Lisa discarded the novel and dove for one of Jisoo's feet. "Oh, Miss Jisoo! I want you so!" She crushed her lips to the woven silk encasing the delicate extremity and worked her kisses from the arch to the ankle to the shin, holding the limb reverently, cupping it in her palms like some precious artefact.

"My dear girl!" Jisoo recoiled from her grasp. "Where's your sense? Whatever's got into you?!" She glanced around, making sure the spontaneous display of worship wasn't witnessed by any of the other girls. Or worse, the maid. "You must control yourself. We could be seen!"

Suitably reprimanded, Lisa blurted a few mumbled apologies, rose from the blanket, and ran into the house, her vision blurred with tears. How could she ever look at Jisoo again? How could Jisoo possibly bear to be near her after she'd embarrassed herself to such a degree? Resolving to leave the place immediately, she bolted to her room, dragged her steamer trunk out from under the bed, and began throwing her clothes into it. Not a minute later, Jisoo breezed in.

"What in heaven's name are you doing?" She closed the door quietly behind her. "You surely do not intend to run away? Unpack your things at once. I've no wish for you to leave." She sounded uncharacteristically stern.

"How can I remain?" Lisa slumped on the bed, wiping her wet cheeks on her sleeves. "I've offended you so dreadfully."

"Offended me?" Jisoo sat beside her and took a firm hold of her hands. "My darling, you've done no such thing."

"But—"

"Listen to me." She pulled Lisa's hands into her lap. "I know well what you're feeling— believe me, I do. I am not offended by your passionate nature. Indeed, I am rather dangerously flattered by it." She raised Lisa's hands to her lips and kissed each finger in turn.

"You aren't cross with me?" Lisa sniffled.

"Not a bit." Jisoo shuffled closer. "But what you want from me, you cannot have." She looked pained. "I am not free to give it."

"You're under no vow." Lisa failed to see the problem, there being no husband to whom she must be loyal.

"That is not my bind." Jisoo refused to give way. "Now I shall not discourage you from looking at me as you do— I am too weak for that— but if you wish to kiss me again, you must make every effort to quell the impulse."

"How?"

"Think of how much damage could be done." Jisoo implored her to see reason. "Imagine what harm could come to you or I if your parents were to learn that I'd behaved improperly with you."

With a groan of frustration, Lisa tore her hands away from Jisoo and flopped onto her back. "But I am wound to such a fevered pitch."

"Then you must relieve the pressure." Jisoo addressed the problem with absolute pragmatism. "Bring a hand to yourself if that is what it takes."

Lisa's eyes widened. "You can't truly mean ... ?"

"You must," Jisoo insisted. "Whenever these feelings have a hold on you, you must abate them, as must I, else we shall both become delirious with want of it."

"I haven't a clue how such a thing is to be done," Lisa confessed. "I've never ..."

"Then I shall show you." Jisoo leant over her. "Close your eyes."

Lisa did as she was told, lying tame and passive as Jisoo raised her skirts and spread her untouched thighs.

"Use your fingers here." Jisoo guided Lisa's trembling fingertips through the overlapping split in her cotton drawers and to her saturated sex. "Wish that they were mine. The very thought will guide you to that precious peak."

Lisa howled and clutched at Jisoo's shoulder. The delightful pressures she felt then were unlike anything she'd ever known. Jisoo's undoubtedly expert touch directed the operation most precisely, teaching her to tickle, pinch, and rub all the critical parts so that, in only a few short minutes, her body stiffened.

"That's it, my darling." Jisoo coaxed her pleasure to crest. "Come for me."

Lisa held her mouth open, but no sound escaped. She arched her back and her thighs quivered, her insides pulsing. In seconds, it was over, the crisis passed.

"There now." Jisoo withdrew. "You are sated." Her lips brushed Lisa's forehead, and then she was gone, leaving Lisa in a flustered heap upon the bed.

------
A/N  I think anyone who's had a crush on their teacher has guiltily thought of stuff like this 😳