17

Jisoo got dressed and perched on the edge of the bed, watching Soojoo sleep. How had things turned so sour between them? She didn't know. Her feelings for Soojoo changed on a daily basis. Some days, she was consumed with pure hatred. Others, it was pity. Mostly, it was regret.

They had fun in the beginning, though. Jisoo, being grateful for the change in circumstance, sought to please her in every way, and she was a delight to be near. When did she grow so cold? So cruel? She wasn't always that way. It came with the years, each one more dismal than the last. She became bitter and resentful, and their intimacy became a battle of wills. She wanted more of Jisoo than Jisoo could give. She wanted love.

Gradually, as she came to accept defeat in the matter, her trips grew longer and more frequent. She returned to the house only to sate her physical needs and to remind Jisoo of her place. It seemed purely out of spite that she refused to set her free.

"Forgive me," Jisoo whispered, and leant over the bed to kiss her forehead.

It was time. She'd kept Lisa waiting long enough.

~~~

Lisa awoke with a sense of someone else being in the room. What was the hour? She hadn't meant to fall asleep. Expecting Jisoo's arrival imminently, she'd cast the room in candlelight, stripped to her chemise, and tested out a variety of seductive poses upon the bed. Evidently, the last pose had proven far too comfortable.

In front of her, positioned on the bedside table so that she would see it all when she opened her eyes, was a bottle of brandy and two glasses. Beside them lay a long phallic object attached to two leather straps.

"Oh, lummy ..." She sat up to get a better look and felt heat move in behind her.

"Do you still want this, my darling?" Jisoo held her by the waist and nuzzled her neck. "If you have any doubts, tell me now."

Lisa shook her head. "It's the only way."

She reached for the rubber phallus and held it in her palm, awed by its thickness. When she wrapped her fingers around the shaft of the thing, her thumb and forefinger did not quite meet, and the bulbous head looked truly monstrous.

Glancing again at the bedside table, she saw that the brandy bottle was open and one glass had been recently used. There was a smear of Jisoo's tinted lip paste on the rim.

"What purpose the brandy?"

"Courage." Jisoo buried her face in Lisa's hair. "I've never done this before," she confessed in a whisper. "Brought a girl fully into womanhood, that is."

"I should hope not." Lisa giggled. "I would not like to think that you make a habit of it." She inspected the hefty priapus more closely, estimating it to be a full seven inches from root to tip. "Will it hurt?"

"It might." Jisoo sounded apologetic.

"How is it to be done?" Lisa pondered the slight curve in its shape, the concave base, and the straps attached to it. "Ought I prepare myself in any way? I've heard that the titillation of fingers may be used to relax the channel and ease its introduction. Is that true? I thought perhaps we could begin with that, then—"

"Sshhh." Jisoo hushed her. "Don't fuss. I don't want it to be like that."

"Like what?" Lisa frowned.

"Medical. Sterile. Unfeeling." Jisoo sighed and flopped onto her back. "If I am to do this, I shan't do it because it must be done, I shall only do it because ..." She hesitated.

"Because why?" Lisa wanted to hear her say it.

"Because I want to. Because I love you."

Lisa heard a smile in Jisoo's voice and spun around to gush her own undying love in return, but all the words got stuck in her throat. Jisoo was naked. The pale orbs ornamenting her chest were proudly on display, her nipples stiff, as if straining to be touched, and Lisa couldn't look anywhere else. They had a mesmerizing effect.

"Does this body please you?" Jisoo awaited appraisal.

"This body is perfect." Lisa wetted the tip of her forefinger and circled one of Jisoo's nipples, causing it to swell more. "How much time do we have?" She scooped the whole breast into her palm, watching goose bumps prick the surrounding flesh.

"Plenty." Jisoo murmured. "I did an unconscionably naughty thing, and am certain I shall be sent straight to hell for it." She smirked wickedly. "I slipped a sleeping draught into Soojoo's bedtime drink. She will not wake."

Assured that there was no reason to hurry, Lisa's exploratory fingers continued their timid ministrations a while longer. "If we are not to be rushed, will you do to me what I saw you do to her? You were using your mouth upon her as I used mine upon you, and I should like to know the pleasure it brings."

Emboldened by Jisoo's unabashed nudity, she took a deep breath and whisked off her chemise. Naked but for Jisoo's garter around her thigh, she presented herself for touching, and Jisoo responded with gusto.

In an instant, the covers were flung away and Jisoo's lips were all over her, kissing every inch from neck to breasts to belly ... and lower. Delightfully lower.

"Lie down, my darling." Jisoo laid her supine, limbs spread. "Let me taste you."

A moment later, she brought her eager, hungry mouth to Lisa's sex, moaning into her drenched flesh.

The sensations were overwhelming. Lisa expected to feel the sweet caress of Jisoo's tongue on her southern parts, but not the accompaniment of fingers. As Jisoo kissed her pearl, two probing digits eased their way through her obstructed slit and she yowled. It was almost too much, but Jisoo applied such tender pressures that her crisis came with little resistance. In fact, it came too soon and was over too fast, leaving her in a fervour.

"You've made it hot." She writhed on the bed. "Do it to me now."

"If you're ready, my love." Jisoo backed off the bed and fastened the priapus around her waist and thighs so that it projected from her groin.

It was a perfect replica of the male member, just as Lisa had imagined.

"Are you quite certain of yourself?" Jisoo slathered the rigid piercer in cold cream and knelt in position between Lisa's legs. "There will be no denying what has occurred."

"I want you to have all of me." Lisa closed her eyes and braced herself. "Please."

Jisoo responded to her wish, and she felt the penetrating head of the priapus pushing at her opening. There was a slight stretching, a faint twinge of discomfort, then Jisoo gave a frightful shove. A sharp sting of pain shot through her core as her maidenhead gave way to the intrusion, and she suppressed a wail.

"There." Jisoo slid up her. "It has been done." She hilted herself. "How does it feel?"

Lisa made no sound.

"Darling, does it cause you pain? Do you not like it?" Jisoo kissed a tear away from the corner of her eye. "Do you wish for me to stop? Say the word and I—"

"No." Lisa gripped her buttocks, preventing her withdrawal. "Keep in." She slid both hands up Jisoo's back and pulled her into an embrace, their bodies locked tightly together. "Make me come."