15

Jisoo sat in a chair beside the window, nursing an empty glass of brandy and fidgeting with a length of red satin ribbon fastened around her wrist: Lisa's hair ribbon. Behind her, Soojoo slept soundly in the bed, sprawled nude under the covers, worn out from their couplings.

When seized in the grip of a wild passion, Soojoo always became particularly demanding. She wanted pleasure in every conceivable attitude, and Jisoo was sore, her sex throbbing.

It was often Soojoo's letch to possess her as a man would. For the purpose, she had a rigid rubber contrivance with leather straps which she tied around her hips and thighs, securing the makeshift priapic appendage to her core. With it in place, she could do much of a man's work, thrusting up and into Jisoo, rutting on her with unrelenting force, the tip of the hard phallus battering the gateway to her womb. All the while, she'd remind Jisoo of her place.

"You belong to me."

"This cunt is mine."

Miserable, and having depleted the supply of brandy kept in a decanter on the vanity, Jisoo got dressed and stole downstairs to her study. There was more booze locked in her sideboard. Lots more booze.

~~~

Well past bedtime, Lisa jolted awake on the parlour floor, startled into consciousness by the sound of smashing glass. After being rejected by Jisoo, she hadn't mustered the energy to move and so cried herself to sleep on the rug, remaining there long after Jisoo's reading candle guttered and died. There was still a wet spot made by her tears.

Groggy and disoriented, she got up, rubbed her puffy, crusty eyes, and listened for more noise, hearing only Jisoo's faint voice slurring a coarse oath. What was she doing up? Ought she not be in bed with Soojoo? Curious, Lisa padded to Jisoo's study and peeked in, finding her slumped on the floor, picking clumsily at the remains of a shattered brandy glass, her unsteady hands visibly trembling.

"Leave it." Lisa pushed open the door and entered. "You'll cause yourself an injury."

Bleary-eyed, Jisoo squinted in her direction. "You shouldn't be in here." She backhanded moisture from her clammy cheeks, her rouge streaked and smudged. "It's late."

"I wanted to make sure you were all right." Lisa knelt beside her. "I upset you earlier." She clasped her hands together in her lap and kept her head down. "I was disobedient."

"My sweet darling, you did nothing wrong and I ... I struck you." Jisoo winced. "I'm so sorry." She reached a hand to Lisa's cheek, cupped it, and leant forward to kiss the chastised skin. "I don't want to hurt you any more than I already have, but I will if we keep on."

"Whatever do you mean?" Lisa nuzzled Jisoo's palm, glad of any physical contact.

"It's all well and good when the amusement is simply that, but when it isn't ... when the dalliance becomes more ..." Jisoo shook her head and withdrew. "She cannot abide that."

"I don't understand." A frown creased Lisa's brow.

"It's of no importance." Jisoo returned to work on the glass.

"Enough!" Lisa scooped up her hands, forcing her to stop picking at the shards for fear that she might prick herself. "How much have you had to drink? You're in such a dreadful state."

As she pulled Jisoo's hands into her lap, she caught sight of the red satin ribbon wrapped around her wrist, otherwise concealed by the cuff of her dress. She recognized it immediately. Her hair ribbon!

"You haven't forsaken me!" She kissed it.

"Never." Jisoo slid a hand around Lisa's neck and brought their foreheads together. "But you know Soojoo has forbidden it." She inched forward, maneuvering Lisa onto her back. "I cannot have you."