11

Lisa woke in Jisoo's arms and sought a kiss— which Jisoo gave freely. She had no idea of the time. The heavy velvet curtains shielded the room from the glare of the gaslights in the street at night, and any sign of daybreak come morning, but she was certain they'd slept in past dawn. Regardless, Jisoo seemed to be in no hurry to rise. She lay with her hand on Lisa's bare rump, keeping their bodies held tight together, skin touching skin, their shemmies rucked up around their middles, and granted kisses upon request.

"You're far too irresistible, my love." She gave Lisa's bum a squeeze and sighed heavily. "I have succumbed."

"Is it so terribly bad?" Lisa couldn't believe that it was. "We had the greatest pleasure together, didn't we?"

"We most certainly did." Jisoo rolled them over and planted herself between Lisa's thighs, her tousled blonde hair tumbling over her shoulders. "But now I'm afraid I want so much more."

Lisa had no idea what to expect. In fact, the first time Jisoo moved her hips, causing their pearls to rub together and a bolt of electricity to shoot through her core, she thought it accidental. Then it happened again. And again. The fourth time, it was accompanied by the faintest whimper from Jisoo's lips, and then she knew: they were entwined in the most sacred embrace.

"Oh, please!" She wrapped her legs around Jisoo's hips, assuming the position she'd read about in so many books. "I do so want you!"

As the friction began to have an undeniable effect, their flushed sexes weeping with their combined passion, something Jisoo once said during dance instruction struck her: Your movements must be sympathetic to mine. Feel the motion of my body.

With that in mind, she matched Jisoo's rhythm as best she could and met each thrust with a corresponding shove of her pelvis, so ensuring that their parts came fully together, their pearls kissing with every stroke.

"That's it!" Jisoo encouraged her. "You're a natural!" She clutched Lisa's rump hard, her manicured fingernails digging into the teen's flesh. "You must have your pleasure with me." Her exertions became strained as her crisis neared. "Spend! Spend! Spend!"

"It's happening." Lisa wailed, beginning to shudder. "Oh, you're doing it to me!"

Her bum jerked and twitched as Jisoo bore down on her, their lust-slickened articles gliding together as they came, their bodies seized with contractions.

--------
A/N   yeah so.... that happened 😳