⭐ 06 ~

Touji's POV

Gon and I are now walking back towards the hotel that we are staying in. I still don't know where Hisoka is but that doesn't matter. He's probably killing people or whatever.

"Ne, Touji. Why do you accept Hisoka after all that he did?" Gon asked, looking at me with a confused face. "He is creepy.. " He said with a frightened face.

"I don't know either, Gon." I said as I look up, hands behind my head as we continue walking. "He might be like that but I can see a little change about him. He loves my Mother..... Probably. And her death shaken him up and now he wants to have the family he should have had if she is still alive. Sadly... She's not." I said, getting gloomier as I talk.

I don't hate him. Although he didn't explain to me how she died, I want to move on past that. He's changing and that is all that matters. Well I hope he does. He's still the creepy clown that everyone knows. And he's still a pervert.  I don't think that would change.

"I see. People change and I think Hisoka wpuld be a great father to you." Gon said with a beaming smile as he show me a thumbs up.  I don't know if he really think that with a logic reasoning or he is still naive as before. At least me and Killua is here to stop him from doing something stupid.

...but.... Both of them needs restraining.... like seriously, both of them is always charging in a fight without thinking if they would win! I don't even know what I see in them that made me stay as a friend.

And if you're wondering about the Ice Cream we bought for Kill and Alluka.... It's gone now. We ate it.

Well... I did. Gon got mad at me but nah.... It's melting. What else can I do!?

y/N's POV

I know...... the moment I saw the burning mansion, that I was dreaming...

I can hear my mother's scream..
My brother... Probably somewhere in that big house, running for his life.

I begun to walk, entering the house that is too familiar to me.

My family's Photo burning on the wall, glass shattered, there was a pool of blood on the stairs.

I was startled when a woman suddenly held me in my arms. Her face was blurred bur she was wearing a maid's uniform.

"Nana?" was that me talking??!

I look down, my body was small. I was back in the place where hell started.

She keeps on shaking me, telling me something that I cannot hear. What is it? What is she telling me.

My attention was snatched by a blur running past the to of the srair case until gone. My heart thump loudly as I ignore the maid and run upstairs.

It seems like my body knows where to go and what to do while my mind was racing with so many thoughts that I don't even know what I'm thinking. !

But I know that I am scared...

As I turn the corner, I saw my mother with a knife in hand. Her face was blur but I know that she was crying.  She was telling me something but I can't hear her!!

There was multiple shouts behind me! And I can feel my veins, my adrenaline coursing through me. I'm ready to run!

I tried to take a step forward to my mother, but I can't move my body!

I saw my brother behind her. He was bleeding. There was blood everywhere!

He started to point something behind me. And as I look back...

I saw a man, cards in hands. A smirk gracing his lips before everything started to get dark, and a name escape my lips..
"Hi-.. soka"

..

My eyes opened as I breath heavily..

Who was that?

As I tried to think about my dream... Everything started to get blurry until I completely forget about it all.

But I remembered a name!

Who was that again!??

"Hi..... so? Hi mo? Hi.... " I scrunch my eyebrows as I tried to think hard. I sat up to make myself comfortable.

No! I need to calm myself and try to remember. I shouldn't panic. I can do this!

I close my eyes breath hard.
Rummaging through my memories.

Until I remember a scene...

I was on a place.... A crowd... There was a crowd. A man approached me but he's too ugly so I know it's not him.

I tried to think again, what did I do?

I was walking until a red... Red hair! Caught my eyes.

Smirk? Did he smirk? His face is a blur. A face that I cannot seem to remember.

Probably not him.

I tried to think again....

A card... Yes a card. The man in my dreams were holding a card.

This time.... I cannot seem to remember where I was... But I can hear a deck of cards being shuffled. After that...  A man jump down next to me.

But what after that?

This time.... I can hear clicking of heels. Heels!? Why would a man wear heels?

I tried to think again...

Until a face came into mind..

I was holding his face, a tear paint to the right and a star to the left. I was caressing it with my thumb, making circles as I trace the other. He lick his lips as my attention was caught by it.

I was leaning forward and so is he...

And just a few seconds more.... Someone fcking knock on the door. Making me look at it with a frown.

The door opened and Illumi came in. His eyes look at me before closing the door behind him.

"Good morning" He said, walking towards the bed but stopping next to it.

"Yeah.. Good morning, Illu" I said as he seemed to bright up from that before he started to smile, a normal, small, but cute smile that he always has.

"We should go down and eat breakfast. Father is expecting you" He said, watching me as I get out of bed.

"And why is that? Normally it was your mother expecting me" I said. Silva seems to not care if I'm here or not. I rarely see him. And it's not like we eat together. They have their own jobs to do and so I usually just eat with Illumi and C/N.

Illumi started to walk towards the door, opening it before looking back at me. "He wants to talk about our marriage"

...
...
...

Huh!??

~ ♥ ~
A/N

I'm back!!!!  Yes I finish it because I can't keep you guys waiting and I edited this chapter a little, going back and erasing parts that I don't see as good enough.

Thank you guys for the support and love
♥ ♥ ♥

Thank you all so much for everything!! 💕 💘 😍 😍

Votes and comments are highly appreciated

Tell me your thoughts  💭