< quarante - quarte % >

Your point of view
————————————————————

"We came as quick as we heard" Ladybug said once she stopped beside me. I nodded and glanced of at Cat who seemed to be really out of it.

"Kitty you okay" I asked pressing my hand to his forehead to make sure he didn't have a fever. "Yeah I'm fine" he shrugged. I glanced at Ladybug and she shrugged too.

I took one more look at him and then shook my head. "Um Ladybug I need you to go to masters and get anything that can help us in this battle" I said looking at her. She nodded her head and headed off.

"You think you're up to play a little distraction game with the once swimming" I asked turning towards him. He nodded numbly and lifted his baton. He flew off making the people in the water swim after him.

The lady looked up at me with tears streaming down her face. It looked just like Adriens mom.

"You think you can still my life story you little brat" she screamed as more tears flowed down her cheeks the water was reaching up to the people's legs making them hold their children.

Crap where was Ladybug. I shot an arrow to a building a bit below and zip lines down. I looked around and found a bunch of cables and ropes. Not what I needed but it'll do.

I tied the ropes and cables around everyone and shot arrows up so that it would work as a grappling hook and shoot the people higher so they wouldn't get trapped under the water.

"I was a model" she screamed. As I continued my work trying to dodge her attacks. "I understand that" I talked back. It was weird talking with my enemy. "I was an actress" she went on.

"I've never acted before" I said as I smiled at a kid and gave them a reassuring nod.

"I was the peacock miraculous"

Time froze as the last citizen flew up, Ladybug was back, and Cat Noir was struggling to block of the other two.