Chapter 11

Kyra grins as she jumps on Demetri's back; said guy carrying their luggage once again.

"Can we stop at the throne room?"
she asks him.

Demetri agrees and changes direction as he carries his Mate to the masters.

"Ahh. Demetri. Kyra. You are back."
Aro claps his hands in delight.

"Hey, Aro."
the ginger haired girl grins as she jumps off of Demetri's back to walk over to them, hugging Aro and Marcus before messing Caius's hair up earning herself a growl, to which she just smirks at the blonde king.

Turning around, her eyes find Jane's and her grin widens.

"Jane."
Kyra nearly screams as she runs into the blondes arms.

"Hello, Kyra."
Jane replies with a smile as the two of them hug the soul out of each other.

"I missed you."
Kyra means dramatically as she lets herself fall against Jane, who catches her with a small laugh.

"Hey, don't forget about me."
Alec jumps in with a pout.

"I don't. I just like her better."
the ginger haired smirks at him before throwing herself in his arms as well. But he doesn't respond the hug; to busy glaring daggers at his smug sister.

"Hey."
Kyra pouts up at him and he wraps his arms around her; still glaring daggers at his sister. Demetri watches the scene for a second before going to show Aro what happened; not that he wanted to.

Sometimes Aro's can be really annoying; for example, right now. Demetri is one of those persons, who like to keep things like their first kiss to himself and, if he were about to tell someone, it should be Felix; his best friend. But Aro makes things like this impossible.
But there are other times; for example, the masters birthday. Or rather the day, they set as his birthday. They have to hide their thoughts from him, they have to find a way to avoid his gift; which is near to impossible. Yes, Bella can do it, but Bella has some kind of gift; which is pretty distinctive for a human, as Kyra was told.

"Interesting. Very interesting."
Aro mutters to himself before watching over to Marcus. Curious, if his brother has seen a change in their bond; he must have.

"You ready for tomorrow?"
Caius pulls her attention to him as Demetri bites back a growl. He successfully pushed this thought away but the master just had to mention it, hadn't he?

"I am."
Kyra grins at him.

It's not that he enjoys seeing people in pain, well maybe a little bit; but those guys deserved it and Kyra has to learn and see what goes on down there. The masters always told her to make up her own mind; which is why they told her everything out of their perspective.
As Kyra moved to Forks, the Volturi told informed her about the Cullen's and about the history they have with Carlisle, but Aro told her the story like he would read a book. Of course, there was his personal opinion now and then; but he tried to be openminded and he tried to make Kyra stay openminded, which was a good thing. Kyra respect the vegetarians; especially Jasper and Carlisle. Jasper, because she has heard so many stories about the bloodlust and how hard it can be to be around them and because she saw how much he struggles in school, how he buries his nose in the crouch of Alice's neck whenever he can and how stiff his posture is around humans. And Carlisle because Aro told her how he has never really thought about drinking off humans; according to Aro Carlisle holds a respect of the human kind like no other and the fact, that he works at the hospital; even as a vampire; is something Kyra admires.

"What will we be doing?"
the ginger adds curious.

"I'll break you in."
Caius shrugs uninterested again.