Chapter 17

Kyra frowns as the conversation with Aro is still hot in her minds. How is she able to see the death? How is she able to actually see Didyme?

"Are you alright?"
Demetri asks her as she enters her room.

"I am. What are you doing here?"
she questions with a frown. She swears in the last weeks this guy has hung around in her room more than she herself.

"I was waiting for you."
he shrugs as Kyra sits down on her chair; pulling one leg up to rest her chin on it.

"Why?"
she asks him.

"Because I wanted to see you a last time before I turn you."
Demetri means.

"Can I talk to you about something?"
Kyra pleads after a few moments of silence.

"Of course."
her Mate nods as he leans towards her; his elbows resting just above his knees.

"You guys told me that during my first weeks or maybe even months, my emotions will be stronger and more intense, right?"
she asks making him nod.

"But you also told me the most permanent feeling I'll feel is my desire and hunger for blood."
Kyra states. Demetri nods once again waiting patiently for her to get to the point.

"Then I want to tell you something when I'm still human."
she means nervously; her fingers scratching along her leg and her teeth biting down on her bottom lip as she meets his gaze.

"What is it?"
Demetri asks confused. He has absolutely no idea where she goes with this. Getting worried as she doesn't reply and lets her head hang low instead, Demetri gets up and walks over to Kyra; crouching down in front of her.

Laying his thumb on her chin, he gently lifts it up; forcing his Mate to look at him.

"What is it?"
he asks again.

"I fell... I l... fuck."
Kyra curses under her breath obvious to him hearing her. Frowning a little amused, Demetri lets his arms rest on her lap and waits for her to finish what she was saying.

"I think I fell in love you."
she rushes out. Why is she so nervous all of a sudden?

Biting her lip, she looks at him, waiting for some kind of reaction from him; but all he does is smile up at her. Getting up, he pulls Kyra with him and picks her up before taking her spot on the chair; his Mate straddling him as he holds her waist - keeping her from falling off.

"You think?"
he teases her and Kyra glares at him; her red cheeks getting even darker. Looking at him with puppy dog eyes, she smiles as Demetri kisses her pouting lips.

"I think I may love you, too."
he replies with a gentle smile; an expression mirrored by Kyra.

The ginger leans in and kisses him again, her hand playing with his hair as his glide down her waist to rest on her ass, giving it a squeeze every now and then. Their little Make-Out-session is interrupted by Felix entering the room without bothering to knock.

Whistling at the sight in front of her, the tall man leans against the door frame with crossed arms; completely obvious to the couple's mutual dislike towards him at the moment.

"What?"
Demetri growls in his direction with a glare that could stare Leroy Gibbs to the ground.

"The masters want you to get ready."
Felix smirks at them, his words directed to Kyra, who jumps off Demetri's lap earning herself a disapproving whine from him.

"Where's Jane?"
Kyra asks the tall vampire, who shrugs clueless.

"Her room, probably."
he tells her and the ginger nods before rushing past him and over to Jane's room, knocking softly.