Chapter 33

"Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch."
Kyra rambles out as Caius holds her down; one of his arms firmly against her neck and his other hand making sure she doesn't escape by pinning her arms down.

To anyone else, it looks like they are about to do the do; but they are not. They most certainly are not.

Pressing against her throat even stronger than before, his eyes fly to it shortly as the small cracks get deeper and longer.

"Alright. Alright. I'm sorry."
she rasps out; her voice groggy and strained. But in her defence, her throat is threatening to rip apart any given moment.

"But to be honest, it was quite hilarious from where I stood."
she adds as soon as he lets go just a tad.

Caius's eyes immediately take on an even darker colour than before and he goes to attack her once again as he gets pulled off her. Kyra uses this to rub the skin of her neck and throat softly; sighing in relief as she feels the cracks heal right then and there.

"What did you do?"
Aro sighs; half of him tired of their shit seeing as they have fought in the throne room over the last half hour. Or rather Caius attacked Kyra, who just tried to get him even madder than he already was. Now he is just plain furious. But the other half of him is excited to know what she did now.

"You didn't see the Livestream?"
she asks him offended.

"There was a livestream?"
Caius growls out; and if he were still human, Kyra would swear his face would be as red as it can get.

Well that, or he would look like Lucius Malfoy in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets; in this scene where he tries to kill Harry but Dobby stops him.

"The world deserves to see the awesomeness of that brilliant brain of mine."
Kyra replies with her smirk still in place.

Though, she is still laying on the floor – way too lazy to actually get up.

"Not that you would understand any of that, of course."
she turns in his direction; her grin widening upon the fact that now Felix has to help hold him back.

"You know, with your tiny little brain."
the ginger adds to take this even further.

"Aww, is the kitty mad?"
Kyra pouts, ignoring the warning look Aro is sending her way.

Her eyes widen slightly upon the Greek curses leaving the blonde master's mouth and she slowly but surely does get up. This is not good. You see, Caius's levels of anger are similar to the types of being drunk.

There is the fun phase : he will still joke around with you and will let you help him letting his anger out on certain other people; mostly Aro or... well, Aro.

Then there is the happy phase : it mostly showed when she was still young and he would get proud whenever she manged to actually get to him.

The reckless phase : it's one of the worst because he doesn't actually care who he is hurting to let out his anger and he certainly doesn't care how much he is hurting others during this phase.

Then there are a few quite unimportant phases of being angry : the one where he is just irritated with the world; the one where he has been around people for too long and a few others of those things.

But then there is also the Greek phase of being drunk : it's the worst, in Kyra's opinion at least. It is a phase where Caius is incredibly angry; like irritated, mad furious angry... but he can control it... to some point. He knows who he is angry with and he is able to project his anger to this person – in this and most cases : Kyra.

So, if he starts to ramble in Greek, she knows to run because if he were to get his hands on her in this moments, she sure as hell would be in pieces before she could count to three.

"Welp, I'm gonna go."
Kyra means before sending them and awkward wave combined with and even more embarrassing wink before speeding away.

Her way leads her over her room to get change – because Caius the idiot ripped the back of her Shirt as he slammed her into the ground – over Didyme's and Marcus's room to see whether they are okay and to talk to them for a few minutes.

She and Marcus haven't talked that much over the last days since Didyme is back. Either one of them is spending time with Didyme – Marcus to... well, do whatever they do and Kyra to help her get used to this century and to figure out what is connecting them at the moment; because they are still so very clueless.
Aro suggested to call Eleazar but Kyra declined stating she'd rather try to figure it out on her own before half forcing someone to fly half across the world just to look at her for merely a moment. They don't know if it will work either way and Kyra just doesn't want to be a burden to someone she doesn't even know.

Smiling at the sight of Marcus leaning against the headboard of his bed with Didyme snuggling into his side and a book in his hand as he lowly reads an old story in... Latin? to her, she quietly makes her way over to them and smiles at Didyme, who uses her hand to pet the bed on Marcus's other side. The master simply raises his other arm without stopping his reading and lets Kyra cuddle into him as well; simply pressing a short but sweet kiss to her hairline as the girls close their eyes; unwittingly intertwining their fingers as they do so.

----------

Would you like for Valentina and Edward to meet with Isabella still there?

Or would you rather they meet without her?