Hello

Aria's pov:
Good morning Aria! I said to myself, waking up. I sat for a while on bed, stretching and getting myself ready. I glanced at the clock, 6:30 a.m. Ah! What a perfect day, the first day of school!
I took my new books and packed them inside my new bag that my mom had given me for my birthday present last week.
After another fifteen minutes, I got dressed, did my hair and pretty much my entire morning routine. As I was admiring myself in front of the mirror, I heard my mom calling out to me from downstairs for breakfast. "Coming!" I shouted back to her. I ran down the stairs, through the corridor and into the kitchen.

After having done with breakfast, I got up, put on some lip balm, and walked out the door.
I stepped out into the fresh air and took a deep breath before walking towards the bus stop. After a while my school bus arrived...

<<Time Skip>>
I got down from the bus and made my way towards the school. The school grounds were surrounded by students of all ages... I walked up to some of the people I knew and they immediately hugged me.
"Aria! So nice to see ya", Adam said, pulling me into an embrace.
"Hahaha nice to meet you too Adam!"
"Ariaaaaaa", two girls screamed as they ran towards me, nearly knocking me down as they hugged me (I felt like I'd choke) ...

After all the informalities, we finally walked into the school building. I walked over to my locker and I was arranging everything, when I  felt a light movement beside me. I looked towards that direction to find someone beside my locker... The face was hidden in a black hoodie and so I couldn't figure out if it was a boy or a girl.
"Um excuse me?", I asked, noticing him having trouble with his locker combination.
"What?", A rude and harsh voice answered back. It was a boy! I was a bit shocked so I apologized and walked off. What a wierd boy, who's so rude early in the morning?

I sat in class along with all my other friends. We were meeting after the break so everyone was busy sharing their experiences. Me and my friends chatted along till the teacher entered the class.
"Children! Quiet down! We have a new student. He'll be here as a part of our class from now on. Please treat him like one of us, understood? Come in, boy!"
We all turned our gaze towards the door as a boy in a black hoodie walked into the classroom. My mouth hung open! It was the same rude boy I had met outside my locker...
"You can sit there, beside Eva at the back", our class teacher told him
"Um.. yes ma'am, but I have problem in seeing from a distance so..."
"Very well then, sit beside Aria right here, I'm sure she'll teach you a thing or two if you need it, right Aria?"
"Y..yeah..I mean, yes ma'am", I stammered.

I swear I saw the boy's eyebrows rise up and his pupils contract as his gaze turned towards me...
He came over and sat in the empty place beside me.
"Aria", I forced a smile and looked at him with a cheerful appearance.
"Lucas", he said, without even looking at me, completely ignoring my hand...
Gosh how rude!