Last First Kiss

Aria's pov:
I couldn't help myself, and maybe I did it purposely but I didn't stop myself from giving in...from kissing him! He was a bad boy, he was a spoilt brat, he was an ally of 'the big bad bullies', so what? To me, he was simply the boy I loved, the boy who saved me, someone to whom I was a priority, a main, a need, a desperation! He was like the colour of a butterfly's wings, the coolness of a mountain stream, the gentle breeze of a spring day, and the name I take in my every breath...
Our lips brushed against each other's and none of us dared to move! Our hearts were like an unheard harmony that arose from the deepest and darkest portions of us, and the only thing that could wash away those hidden secrets was each other...

Lucas's pov:
I was smiling ear to ear... I couldn't believe what happened! I had got to know she was admitted in a hospital by her parents so I was relieved that she'd be okay. But, the touch of her lips were still fresh on my tongue...
I stepped out of the apartment and saw a black car standing outside. That car! I gritted my teeth... That car was my dad's!
A man dressed in black came out of the car... And looked straight at me. Mr. Cadbury!

"Young master, He requests you to go to the mansion right now!"

"I will not raise my voice against you, Mr. Cadbury, but please tell him that I shall never return to that house, I'll never walk into the hell that made me what I am today!"

"It is regarding the girl", Cadbury said, looking as calm as ever.

WHAT? What about her? How did dad find out about Aria? Those men...I gritted my teeth in anger!

"Where is he?"
"At the mansion, awaiting your arrival"
"Take me to him!"
"Please get in the car, young master."

Anger flowed within me. How could he do such a thing? Was he even in the right mind? I sat inside the car and thought about how to break every bone in his body. If he hurt her one more time...

(At the mansion)
"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!", I screamed as I opened the door to his office with a loud bang!
He sat there, leaning on his front desk ...
"Finally, you're here--"

"What did you do to Aria? Tell me fast! I don't have time for your useless talk!"

"Aria? Oh that girl? Now you even started caring for a low quality person like her! Hah!"

"Don't you dare! She's my girlfriend and you shouldn't be having any problem with her! I don't want this useless talk with you. She is my business, get it?"

"She's not going to be a trouble anymore, it's already been taken care of..."

"What? What did you do to her, tell me! What did you do to her?"

"You don't have to worry about that. It's all in my hands now... By the way son, tomorrow you shall be going to Germany for further training on how to handle a business like mine--"

"NO! I will not go! I told you--"

"If you want your girl safe, then I suggest it's best for you to let her go, leave for Germany immediately. I have already packed all your things. It's best to not fall for lowly creatures like her. They only want us for our money... Greedy bitch!"

With that he left the room, leaving me in a state of utter confusion, worry and hatred for this old man...

Aria's pov:
I looked out of the window. It was a bright morning, the sunlight came into the room through the windows lighting up every spot of darkness left by the night that had befallen me, wrapping the day in its dark blanket...
I decided it was a good day to visit the park. I got into something casual, just a sweatshirt and some yoga pants...

I sat on a bench as music blared into my ears through my new pair of headphones...
"Louder than bombs..."

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulders. I turned around to find a young man, dressed in a black suit... What now?

"Yes?"

"Are you perhaps, Miss Parker?"

"Ah.. yes, I'm Aria Parker. But what happened?"

"This is a personal message from young master Lucas Eadric."

"Lucas...?" (this brought a smile to my face as I remembered last night...) "Ah what is it?"

"He told me to give you this--"

He handed me a letter and told me to read it after I got home. I was so excited! Who knew what it had inside? Maybe a surprise date? Oooo I couldn't wait...

<<Time Skip>>
It was a long day today! My good old neighbor Mrs. Hampson asked me to take care of her children for the day as she had to leave for some important work. She was a single mother, so everyone pitied her. Naturally, I couldn't say no. The kids were really obedient and easy to take care of so I spent quite a memorable time with them.
I stepped into the shower; turning the water on high and letting it beat over my head in steamy rivulets. Closing my eyes to the water as the heat soaked into my skin, I leaned against the cool tiles as my weak legs threaten to buckle. I was lost, as the water cascaded down my body and massaged muscles long past cramped...
Finally, I was all fresh. I came out wearing a T and some shorts. I was just wondering what to do, when I remembered the letter given by the strange person at the park who had taken Lucas's name. Lucas definitely didn't look like someone who was really rich or special. He looked pretty normal to me, but I guess appearances don't judge people.

I opened the letter and read; but I soon found my eyes getting all wet. My head started spinning... I couldn't read any further. My Lucas...!