I Can't Take It Anymore

Then I don't know what rushed into me, I picked her up, bridal style and walked out of the diner...

Lucas's pov:
Aria leaned onto me like a little kid, clutching onto my hoodie like her life depended on it. I carried her along to my apartment as I didn't know where she lived. Even though I tried asking her, she kept calling me various names of vegetables. You see, not much help received!
      I carried her her all way to my room and laid her on my bed. I can't believe I brought a girl home, to sleep on my bed! Wow, I must be crazy.
As I was about to get up, Aria suddenly wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me closer. Surprisingly, I couldn't find my strength and leaned in. We were inches away from each other, and I had never noticed it, but Aria was a really beautiful girl. Her pale skin, dark eyes, and pink lips ... Oh her lips! They made me gaze at her all the more.

I immediately came into my conscience and moved away, freeing myself from her grips

I immediately came into my conscience and moved away, freeing myself from her grips. She moaned lightly and turned sideways falling asleep deeply as if nothing had happened.

"You silly girl! Why do you make me feel this way? Why am I attracted to you all of a sudden? You make me do things I never would have done, you make me imagine things I never would have thought of. I know I should be feeling guilty but I cannot say I'm not enjoying this. Who are you me turning into....?