The Bliss of Solitude

Aria's pov:
I checked my bag for one last time, didn't want to forget anything now, did we? One toothbrush, one tiny toothpaste which should last one week, my favourite shampoo, a face wash, tissues and various other essentials along with a few chocolates because who knew when I'd get hungry. This was just my handbag, next I rechecked my suitcase. I was especially fond of this suitcase because it was a gift from my mom as a parting gift and it had a cute little fairy drawn right in the middle with my name written right below it in calligraphy. After I made sure my clothes and accessories had been carefully settled in, I finally headed out the door.

I walked up to the bus stand tried calling Brittany. She informed me that the bus would be late by fifteen minutes, so I sat and waited in the bus stand.

"Hi"

I turned around to face the voice that was too familiar to me.

"Hey", I said as I tried to keep a straight face while talking.

"So...you're going...Huh?", he said as he kept looking at his shoes. What was he doing?

"I'm not going because of you, I'm going there because of my friends", I said flatly.

He scoffed," Who the hell told you to come for me? Who the hell are you? I was merely asking that day, because it'll be a thousand times better if you didn't come. A lazy, silly girl like you on a camping trip? Oh please.."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "Excuse me? Who the FUCK told you to ask whether I'm going or not, did I ask for your opinion? Ever?"

"There was a time.."

But he was interrupted by the huge red bus as the it slowly came and stopped in front of the stop with a light screech.

I ignored Mr. Arrogant and climbed into the bus. It was already full and there wasn't any space left with my friends, so I took one of the window seats that were left empty. I sat beside a guy who was sleeping soundly, and I mean, soundly. He snored as loud as a lion's roar and his mouth was wide open as his head was leaned back against the seat. Disgusting sight. I squeezed myself as much as I could towards the window and concentrated on looking outside while music played in my headphones as I began to enjoy the view.

As time began passing, I started feeling sleepy and in no time I passed out.

Third person pov:
I saw Aria falling asleep, which I found kind of cute, but I was supposed to be angry on her, not crushing on someone like a little kid. But I still watched, her eyelids grew heavier by the minute and she finally closed them. Suddenly the bus gave a jerk and her head, previously resting against the window, now started tilting towards the plump fat pig beside her. I don't know what got into me, but I immediately rushed and placed my hand under her head before it could touch the snoring fat ass. I woke him up with a shove, shushing him with my finger and pointed him towards where I was sitting earlier. Lucky for him, he got the signal and moved quickly or I'd have kicked his dumpling like ass.
I took his place and gently placed Aria's head on my shoulder. I heard some annoying whispers around me, but they were all silent as soon as I gave a stare. Being upper hand helps a lot. I looked at Aria, almost lifeless, so limp, so weak, so close to me..
I could feel her gentle breathing near my neck and immediately I felt something wrong with my stomach. Why was I feeling uneasy? I was fine a while ago, but now both my hands and legs were stiff and cold. I couldn't even think properly, and my fingers started shivering. I don't know how long I sat there like that, as the bus, slowly crossed town after town, as we gradually moved into the rural areas, leaving behind our urban lives...

Aria's pov:
I woke up to the sound of people's voices everywhere. I was about to get up and find the cause of the noise when I felt something over me. Wait...it was SOMEONE! Shocked I turned to look at the face of the head on lying on me. It was....well, I didn't know his name, but...it was HIM. Mr. Arrogant! But he didn't seem so 'arrogant' at the moment. He was fast asleep, and it seemed so peaceful. I was so used to his scowl that his sleeping face surprised me, and it felt so calm, somehow.

"Am I that handsome?"

"Huh?", I got shocked and moved back immediately. I bit my tongue, realising I'd been staring at him and he was actually awake.

He got up and smirked, his morning hair making him look like a male model.

"This is unfair, I wasn't staring at you!", I screamed and started hitting him. This was so unfair to me, first he had to be rude to me, and now he was here, making my heart flutter. What did he want?

He caught my wrist when I tried hitting him for the fifth time and turned it around so that it touched my heart, and pushed me back against the window glass. I got scared and squeezed myself against the glass as much as possible.
He came closer to me, till we were inches apart, like that time in the library, only that time, he was scared.

"We're the only ones left in the bus, you sure you don't wanna get down? We could always stay back and- "

"That's it, I'm out of here", I pushed him back, took my bag and walked out of the bus. I'm pretty sure I heard a low chuckle and a fair bit of swearing as I was getting down.

I took a deep breath. The bus had stopped right in front of a huge meadow of beautiful honeysuckles. The smell was really sweet and I noticed many students had already gone inside and were taking pictures. So that's what the noise was about. I spotted Adrien and Brittany as they waved at me. I immediately ran over to them and after a while we went over to Adrien's grandma's house. It was bigger than just a house, it was a mansion! One that seemed to be there from the ancient times. We were all surprised. Brittany and I got to share one room, and we were really happy about it. Of course Adrien got his own room, it was practically his house. I looked around the room, it wasn't much. A huge king sized bed in the middle of the room, a desk, a chair and a cupboard. In the corner of the room, I spotted what looked like a piano? It was covered in white cloth so I couldn't be sure.
I walked out into the balcony and took a good look around. Wherever my eyes could go, all I could see were fields of wheat and barley and occasionally few patches of colourful flowers. So this is where we were gonna spend the week Huh? This is gonna be fun...