My Male

(Unedited)

My chest heaved due to the strain of breathing. My nose was stuffed with metallic smell of Henry's blood.

This gore shouldn't have affected me. I was a wolf, it should have been natural to me. I did partake in few hunts when I was a teenager, before Alpha Blake banned me from taking part in anything and everything. I had often craved the hunt. But the sheer madness that had transpired inside the dungeon would leave me with nightmares. I didn't have one since coming to Lunar Pack.

"Get a grip," Beta Beth gritted through her teeth. She was the one who had stayed with me. Alpha Cade and Enforcer Tristan were still inside.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

"I can't be dealing with this shit right now. Where the fuck is Drake. He was supposed to babysit her," Beta Beth muttered.

Getting up on my feet, I staggered and fell down. The bloody smell churned my stomach, tasting bitter in my mouth.

"I can get back on my own," I said after a while.

She looked at me like she didn't even want to dignify me with an answer.

Oh, how the tables had turned. It used to be me - spitting anger like everyone wronged me. I used to look at everyone with this anger in my eyes. Alpha Cade, Enforcer Tristan, Beta Beth and Nate were just to name a few. Innocent, caught in the crossfire.

"Did someone hurt you?" My mouth moved on its own.

Beta Beth frowned. "What did you say?"

I coughed before I could speak again. Holding onto a tree, I managed to get on my feet. "Did someone do something inappropriate with you?"

"Why are you asking me this?"

"You have the same look in your eyes I had back then," I whispered lowly. My eyes glued to hers'.

"What?" She stepped towards me.

I needed to get away. And scrub myself. And then hug my male. Saturate myself with his smell, so that the smell of blood in my nose could disappear.

"Can you get Alpha Cade for me?"

I expected her sharp tongue to lash out. But she nodded and her eyes bled back. She didn't make anymore sly comments. Just stood there near the entry to the dungeon, waiting.

I closed my eyes, waiting for his inferno. I was getting cold again.

-------------------------------------

I smelled him before I opened my eyes. My lips stretched in a smile. His warmth surrounded me. The cold was long gone.

I turned around to face him. His hair lay stubbornly on his forehead. His arms pulled me further into him. I pushed myself further into him. The stench of blood was long gone.

He looked different asleep. Like he was back then. Before Alpha Blake and the talkers had terrorized every pack. The worry lines on his forehead had smoothened out. I believe I was a reason for some of them too. My fingers traced them. Most of the laugh lines were definitely because of Alpha Kyle and Enforcer Tristan. I vowed I would be the cause of a few more.

"Are you admiring my beauty?" he asked suddenly.

I immediately snatched my hand back. Cocky bastard. "No, I was lamenting over my bad fortune to get stuck with an ugly male."

The grey moon of his fixed themselves on me. "Doesn't change that you still want me." His eyes shined, lips twitched. His fingers burned a path between my legs.