Piper Chapman And Alex Vause Life After Prison (vauseman)

Just incase if you don't know much about Piper Chapman and Alex Vause (vauseman) then i have got a video which explains there relationship WARNING SPOILERS

As Piper did her time in prison trying her best to survive prison and not get into any trouble which are both extremely hard to do she would always ring Alex and see what she was upto. Piper had finally realised that her heart belonged with Alex and not Larry for he was happy with Polly. Also becsuse he wasn't exciting like Alex was. Before prison Piper and Alex traveled to some amazing countries. With Larry they stayed in one place and did the same things everyday. That was no life for Piper. When piper finally did her time she saw both Alex and Larry waiting for her on either side of the room. Piper glared at Larry as she walked over to alex and gave her a kiss and a hug. He then tried speaking to Piper but Alex snapped and said "Fuck off Larry she dosen't like dick anymore'! He then gave an awkward nod and walked away as Alex and Piper got in the car and drove home, to wherever that is. "Wow" Said piper like she was astonished. "Im out. Im actually out! I did it im finally out of prison i've got my life back!". Yeah well we still need to be carrful of the cartell. They still no we snitched on them". Said alex. "no you mean you snitched on them. You told me to lie so i did but you told the truth. So it was you not me." "Look piper i diddn't know you was going to lie! U told me to tell the truth and i thought u was going to so don't pin it all on me. Anyway we r in this together from now on" Alex said as she gently held her hand. They diddn't say another word until they got home.

They both reached a little apartment. As they walked inside piper took a look around. The wall paper was red with black roses and a 55 inch tv. All they had in the fridge was beer and wine. This was definately Alex's place. "Wow Alex u have a nice apa"- "WE, have a nice apartment" Alex interupted. They both smiled at each other. "Hey i wanna show you something" Alex said with a big grin as she grabbed pipers hand and ran upstairs into the bedroom. Alex had a bed with candles around it and roses scattered on the bed to create a love heart shape. Alex slowly took off her clothes. Piper smiled and giggled as she did the same thing. That night was Pipers best night ever. "I wanna taste what you taste like" whispered Alex. Piper had not had sex with anyone for 7 months. Piper was so happy to be with Alex and she wanted to be with her forever.