𝓛𝓤𝓒𝓘𝓕𝓔𝓡 #1

Kim Yun Zun POV,
                    It was early in the morning . I looked at the clock and it was already 8:30 and I was late for office....again.

A/n POV,
                    Kim Yun Zun is a 23 year old young girl who is working in bighit entertainment, just a lazy bud who wakes up late in the morning.

Taehyung POV,
                                 I was looking over the guards from the balcony , they were waiting for me to get out

A/n POV,
                   Kim Taehyung aka lucifer, a handsome young man who is one of the top lead of the most dangerous mafia gang in Korea.

Kim Yun Zun POV,
Zun : How can I be so late ???my boss , Kim Seok Jin will be soo angry on me again ....oh no why are you like this Yun Zun?!?!?

I was entering the office and I suddenly saw Lee hang , she is my best friend ever since I joined this company

Hang : Whtsup Yun Zun ??? Again late for office???
Zun : yeah, slept a little longer than I thought .
Hang : I know you right?!?!? Zun don't worry boss is on a leave today .
Zun : really?!?!? Then why am I rushing ??? ( you were running though the crowd like there was no one around you ) Hey Hang let's go to the cafeteria and have some food I skipped my breakfast again .
Hang : yeah sure!!!!
After that you and Hang got to cafeteria and had some good food.

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓢𝓴𝓲𝓹
..............AFTER WORK.........

Kim Yun Zun POV,
I said bye to Hang and set off to home ,it was almost 8:30pm night. I was walking in the dark street in the moon light but then suddenly I heard someone screaming
Zun : w-who is it?!?!? [scared]
There was no reply.....then you followed where the screaming was heard . Suddenly your eyes got widened by the sight you just saw ......and you suddenly hid behind a tall tree
XXX : [screaming ] please .....please don't kill me
XX : Sorry I have no other choice, you cheated us .
The guy XX was pointing a gun to XXX But I couldn't see the guy who shooted as he hided his face with a mask and he was also with a bunch of black suited men (guards) with him.

Then within seconds the man XXX died as the guy XX shooted him and I screamed and fainted away .
Guards : who is it ??

Taehyung POV ,
I finished the meeting and was going back to home in the car then suddenly I saw a familiar face , a cheaters face , BAMBAM!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes I told the driver to stop the car and the guards to follow me .

Bambam noticed me and started running until he got into a dark street and got to a dead end.

I pulled out my gun as will as my guards. He screamed "not to kill him" but a cheater is always a cheater in my eyes .....and without wasting any time I shooted him at his head.
Then I told my guards to take away his body. But then I heard a familiar girls voice screaming .

My guards asked "who is it " but there was no reply and my guards when to were the screaming was heard, behind a tree. But I told my guards to stop and I moved forward to take a look.....that voice was too familiar for me
Guard 1 : Sir no we don't know who it is they can be dangerous .
Taehyung: no !! It's ok I can handle it if it's dangerous .
I replied and went near to the tree ,then I saw a girl who was fainted on the ground.
I got shocked when I saw her !!!!
Taehyung : Kim Yun Zun ?!?!?!?

....𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭....