IT's ALWAYS SUNNY IN - WAIT

[ alternatively : here's to the new (and improved?) Jared Cameron ]

CATALINA LOVED THE SUN. SHE LOVED PUTTING ON PRETTY SUMMER DRESSES AND SITTING OUT ON THE GRASS until her skin bronzed. She had never been a fan of the cold (she was beginning to think that it was some sort of sick revenge from the world that all of her closest friends were packed into the small rainy town of Forks).

"Tyler!" Cata laughed loudly as the boy kicked the ball to her when she wasn't concentrating, it smacking her on her bare leg. As a red imprint began to form on her leg she lifted her gaze to the boy, mouth hung open in mock anger.

"Snooze you lose." Was all he replied, giggling lightly as she moved closer to him, pushing his shoulder lightly.

"Stop fucking about!" Genie pouted as she watched Catalina pull Tyler into a head lock, the boy squirming in her grip.

"Get off." Tyler laughed, slapping his hand against her arm as he tried to wriggle out of her grip. Catalina only laughed.

"Look at my leg you horrible boy." She couldn't help the laugh thats escaped her mouth as she chided him.

"Guys, you said you'd teach me how to do kick ups." Genie whined, the pair looking over to see her with her hands on her hips, the lilac of her dress bunching under her fingers.

"Baby." Cata coughed a laugh, winding her hand from around Tyler's neck with a smile. "Lionel Messi couldn't teach you how to do kick ups. You have zilch hand eye coordination."

"Yes." Genie's pout only deepened. "But I'm willing to try."

Catalina laughed, nodding to the blonde as she jogged to fetch the ball that was the reason behind the stinging on her calf. Turning as she reached it, she kicked the ball back to Genie, grateful she had worn her trainers in the wake of the impromptu lunchtime five aside match.

"Face it, Genie." Tyler laughed as she went to kick the ball back, her foot slipping past the ball so it remained in place. "You're shit."

"Crowley, I will hurt you." Genie promised, bending to pick the ball up before throwing it in the boys direction, laughing spitefully as it hit his shoulder.

"Right." Catalina intervened, hooking her arm through Genie's with a smile. "You haven't eaten and its making you grouchy."

Genie stuck her tongue out to Tyler as she was pulled away, the boy mimicking her actions childishly as he turned to kick the ball to Mike. Pulling her friend over to the picnic table that Jess had splayed herself against, face to the sun, Catalina smiled at her sister who sat beside the Stanley girl. Pushing a packet of crisps that Cata had in her bag (exactly for emergencies like this when Genie got grouchy) Genevieve took the graciously, ripping into the packet.