one

c h a p t e r  1

c h a p t e r  1

PEOPLE ARE SHIT.

Y/N knew that first hand.

They come in all shapes and sizes, some smelly, some odorless, some abnormally large, some tiny and unnoticeable, some different colors—a bit concerning, but let's not dive into that—however it doesn't change the fact that at the end of the day, shit was still just shit.

And Y/N couldn't count how many times she had flushed them down to the sewer where they rightfully belonged.

Easy as that.

.

"H.." The piece of shit currently in front of her snapped her out of her daze.

"Hey!" He yelled again, face flushing with anger seeing how Y/N wasn't paying attention to his words. He held up the imposing hammer in his hand in an attempt to intimidate the tied up girl. In his other hand was a lit cigarette that made her nose scrunch up from how close he puffed the smoke in her face.

"You heard me, right?! Yer' dad gonna have to pay 10 billion won if he ever wants to see his pretty little daughter again!" Specks of spit flew from his mouth as the older man spoke, his yellow teeth chattering away.

"..Sir, you kidnapped me while I was sleeping at three in the morning."

She sighed tiredly, wishing her hands were free so she could rub her aching forehead. "Please stop screaming in my ear. I'm getting a headache."

Getting kidnapped used to be somewhat entertaining. Now it was just getting old.
Especially when it's your third time this week.

Perks of being the only daughter of one of the world's leading business figures, I guess.

Anyways, back to the serious issue at hand. What was she going to do about her daily morning social media post? She didn't want to disappoint her followers. It would probably be a bit tacky to update her status with, 'hey guys <3, just got kidnapped lol~'

No, no, she couldn't have that type of corniness in her feed. Never in a million years.

Y/N stood to her feet, ropes binding her loosening to the floor with ease. The metal handcuffs encasing her wrists were unlocked simultaneously when she pulled out the silver key from nowhere. Her kidnapper gawked incredulously. When did this girl manage to steal his keys?