five

c h a p t e r  5

c h a p t e r 5

-

MIDTERMS WERE FAST approaching, a dreadful event for many students regardless of age and nationality. Things around this period were usually more hectic as the stressed students crammed their remaining time into studying furiously. Well, the ones that cared about their grades at least.

That's why it surprised the majority of the fashion department students to hear that there would be a new transfer student now of all times. What kind of person chose to transfer just a few days shy of midterm exams?

It's probably a nerd. The fashion department student sighed in disappointment, their expectations washing away like a shell in the tide.

The atmosphere did a complete 180 once the transfer student took her first step into the uninterested classroom.

Seductive, yet doll-like eyes that hid under delicately long eyelashes. A perfectly slim and upturned nose that adorned her small face. She had flawless lips that could tempt even the people with the strongest of willpower. The curves of her body on her smooth, velvety skin gave them goosebumps.

Like that, her aura had instantaneously captured the attention of every human in the room without even needing to utter a single word.

Jaws dropped.

"Y-Y-Y/N!!"

"Oh my fucking god, it's her!!"

"M-my eyes have been blessed—!"

Someone fainted in the midst.

Someone slapped themselves, "Am I dreaming..?"

"Why is my goddess here?!?"

H/C hair falling gracefully around her perfectly-framed face. Beaming enthusiastically, she bowed to her now fellow peers. "My name is Y/N, pleasure to meet you all. Please take care of me."

Everyone was captivated with her charm, their hearts unintentionally skipping a beat. Even the girls who were filled to the brim with envy couldn't help but admire her captivating presence. Zack, whose eyes were only for one girl, was forced to admit that Y/N had an unmatched appearance.

The last student to garner this much attention was Daniel, but even his popularity dimmed in comparison to a figure like Y/N. No doubt her appearance would be made known to the entire school by the end of next period.

"Y-you can take a seat over there Y/N," The teacher struggled to maintain composure as well. All eyes were instinctively trained on her every step and stayed even as she sat down. Yet she looked completely unaffected by the excessive attention.