Gone

Thank you so much rockstar_foxy15
It means so much that you like my writing and I will keep writing and I'll try and start ignoring the mean comments and such but seriously thank you ❤️

ON WITH THE STORYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
--------------------

----------

Mark's POV
"Jack...I'm sorry but if our kids are together...We can't be. You know that. We just can't be. I'm sorry."

Those words rang through my head as I took large gulps from that bottle. Those words rang through my head as I faintly heard Tim screaming my name.

Then everything went black and I could see Jack's crying face. The tears, falling slowly, the hurt mixed with anger in his eyes, the pain I caused him...

Tim was screaming "dad" and I didn't say anything back. I couldn't. It all just stopped. My mind went blank and next thing I know I can hear voices and beeping.

M: Tim...Where's Tim?

"Sir, I am a paramedic. You're in an ambulance"

M: Tim? Where's my son?

"We sent him to your friends house. It's okay, sir...you'll be-"

I blacked out again.

Jack's POV
I started crying as the officer walked off of my porch and I ran inside to find Sam and Tim. They were in their room and Tim was balling his eyes out and Sam was hugging him.

J: Sam! Tim!

I run and try to hug them but Sam gives me a very dirty look and Tim turns away.

This is my fault...all my fault...

I got mad and made them leave so Mark drank and...and now he's in the hospital because of me.

I stop and turn around then walk out the door to the kitchen.
Mark...don't die, Mark. God damnit, Don't fucking die! Mark please!

I quickly grab my phone and call our neighbors and tell them what happened. They agree to let Tim and Sam come over so I can go to the hospital for Mark. When I get back upstairs Tim passed out in Sam's bed and she was running his back.

J: Sam...Can we talk?

She didn't reply, she just stood and followed me into the hall then stopped and folded her arms across her chest.

S: I heard your phone call. I'll wake him and we will go to Bailey's.

J: Sam, That's not all-

S: Yeah. That is all, Dad.

She turned on her heel and went back into the bedroom before closing the door in my face.

Tim's POV
I woke up and Sam was tapping my shoulder.

S: hey...I know you just fell asleep but we've gotta go to the neighbors house..